SvC Chaos News

Gouken

• Replies 952
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does it really require me to actually download one whole program when i'm just lookin for one sole rom? :-D I mean seriously, if most people got svc from a site....then there has to be a way for me to get the rom from a site was well. That is what i'm currently trying to do by askin some people for help.

If this means anything to you, I've never found any of the newest Neo-Geo roms from KaZaA... You might have better luck with eMule, but nothing comes quickly from eMule. (my past experiences with it.)

If this means anything to you, I've never found any of the newest Neo-Geo roms from KaZaA... You might have better luck with eMule, but nothing comes quickly from eMule. (my past experiences with it.)

Can you not read? I said in my last post that downloading one a whole program just for one sole game ain't worth it. I do not have kazaa or emule and I don't plan on having them soon. Because I know that most people here got svc from a rom link. Then the same thing can happen to me if just by some miracle SOMEONE REMEMBERD THE EXACT SITE where they got svc.

Yes I KNOW. I'm just trying to provide you with alternatives, since most rom links to SVC on this board are dead and new ones are extremely hard to find...

emsley is working on a emulation package containing SVC, Garou, MS5 and a few others. I'm sending him my SVC P1 and M1 soon.

Edited by Agozer

If I remember correctly (but i'm not sure), emsley was making a NeoRAGEx package... This will/should work with Kawaks as well (SVC I mean) ^_^

Since I downloaded the early svcplus.zip when NeoRAGEx version wasn't even thought about and now I'm playing in NeoRAGEx.

Edited by Agozer

It's good... The backgrounds are kind of lame and some of the musics too though.

There's Athena, Zero, Mars People (from Metal Slug), Goenitz, Vega, M. Bison, Balrog, Red Arremer (from Ghosts & Goblins), Iori, Mad Iori, Mr. Karate, Shin Gouki/Akuma, Kyo, Mai, Serious Mr. Karate, Demitri (from DarkStalkers), Dan,

Ryu, Ken, Violent Ken, Dhalsim, Earthquake (from Samurai Shodown), Terry, Ryo, Kasumi, Shiki (from Samurai Shodown 64), Choi, Kim, Genjuro Kibagami, Geese, Chun-Li, Tabasa (from DarkStalkers, originally from Warzards), Sagat, Akuma, Hugo (from Street Fighter III) ^_^

In no particular order of course... Did I leave someone out?

Edited by Agozer