I Am Legend

Gryph

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the trailers look realy good but I haven't really been able to figure out exactly what kind of movie it is. is it a zombie flick? a disaster movie?

It's a post-apocalyptic vampire-zombie movie. Can't wait to see it tomorrow, been looking for a good movie after finals.

Hmmm. I don't know if vampires and zombies are two great tastes that taste great together..

Zombies apparently. Is there a genre Will Smith wont do? He is becoming a Super Star. More so than he already is. He is on his way to becoming a "legend".

I still can't forget about the "Wild Wild West" movie he was in. Does anyone remember the special Wild Wild West Whopper at Burger King? Good lord, that was certifiably the most delicious fast food burger I ever bought from Burger King. It's a shame it was only for a limited time. As I recall, it was basically a special double cheese bacon burger with a special sauce. :blink:

Zombies apparently. Is there a genre Will Smith wont do? He is becoming a Super Star. More so than he already is. He is on his way to becoming a "legend".

I still can't forget about the "Wild Wild West" movie he was in. Does anyone remember the special Wild Wild West Whopper at Burger King? Good lord, that was certifiably the most delicious fast food burger I ever bought from Burger King. It's a shame it was only for a limited time. As I recall, it was basically a special double cheese bacon burger with a special sauce. :blink:

Reminds me of the rodeo, had onion rings. Damn, I'm hungry now... damn you

I just go with the western bacon 6 dolla burger from Carl Jr. mmmmmm mmm good.