The Big ass Street Fighter IV thread

Inky

I'm not impressed at all, in fact, I kinda hate it. This is, how would i put it hmm.. it's just street fighter EX series with classic street fighter 2 tune. So no, this game imho would already be disastrous as capcom all star was. I'm sorry fellas, but the hype is all gone. They fucked up, end of discussion =/

Like sprig said, we'll all go back to 3s. Well me, him and most likely you too nigga.

About Parrying: You can look at it in 2 ways. If you can read the play while rushing down it goes to your favor, but if your a turtler (hint hint, majority of Chunny players) it can help you build meter faster. But thankfully most of us have learned not to randomly throw projectiles half the time.

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But thankfully most of us have learned not to randomly throw projectiles half the time.

even though we still do this most of the time in HSF2 :V and we still play it.

am I the only one that thinks this is going to be awesome when it comes out?

it looks really nice to me...

then again, I'm not a fighting game fanboy like 90% of the board....

But thankfully most of us have learned not to randomly throw projectiles half the time.

even though we still do this most of the time in HSF2 :V and we still play it.

:V TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER TIGER UPPER

Ultimately, whatever they say is moot to what the game will mean culturally 10 years down the line. If it survives that long (like 3s and ST) then we know it's good. Yeah, to think ST has been played for nearly 12 years competitively is amazing, as well as 3s for nearly 10 years also.

Ultimately, whatever they say is moot to what the game will mean culturally 10 years down the line. If it survives that long (like 3s and ST) then we know it's good. Yeah, to think ST has been played for nearly 12 years competitively is amazing, as well as 3s for nearly 10 years also.

I just see this one heading elsewhere else due to the fact that everyone's gonna compare it to EX. As we've already seen so far.