What do you find as sexually unattractive?

Alpha

I think anal sex is disgusting. I mean...there's crap in there!!! Ugh. It's not about closed mindedness. To me its about cleanliness

Also, lol at supasoaka. I would never have pegged you as a jesus freak.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let everyone in this thread be forgiven of their sins.

You don't have the right to absolve sins.

Can we please get back on topic btw. I'll start;

-Don't like girls whos family puts pressure on the relationship

-Don't like girls who get attached to their own image of what you should be, and try to force that onto you

I believe in God, we all sin though. You having sex outside of marriage is a sin too.

People need to ease off SuperSoaka though, and SupaSoaka needs to stop condemning people to hell, if you believe in God you know it's not right to judge people like that. You are not the one to decide whether or not someone go's to hell.

you are right fatal rose and thank you for backing me up again. i think you are the only here who understands me. i should not judge people to hell and i have admitted that my sins of outside sex.

but as mammals, is the womans vaginna not enough for you? why must you stick it in their poo hole? is it necessary? do you feel anymore arousement? do you want to destroy the womans anus for the rest of her life? does the smell of poo poo give make your dong happy? i do not understand. please explain it to me. why? why? why? i want an explanation.

the one time i did it, i felt no different sticking it in either holes. holes are holes.

let everyone in this thread be forgiven of their sins.

To me it's more exotic, typical censorl sex is not enough for me, I am not going to get to deep into what I like sexual because children/people below 18 visit this site. Anyways anal sex just felt better to me, I never never dealt with a dirty rectum thankfully. I don't have anal sex on the fly with any random chick, only when i know for sure that its clean. Every women I have been with has told me I am the most sexual person they have ever been with.

I really don't see what the big deal is...

Anal sex is one of the most horrible things I can think of. It's only for closet homosexuals who want to feel the tightness of a man's asshole so they have to subsitute a female's bunghole.

But I find all girl's attractive. :( Like Ol' Dirty Bastard said "...all the pretty girls, in the world, and the ugly girls too. Cause to me your pretty anyways baby."

Except for fatties.

I think anal sex is disgusting. I mean...there's crap in there!!! Ugh. It's not about closed mindedness. To me its about cleanliness

Also, lol at supasoaka. I would never have pegged you as a jesus freak.

The anal hole can be washed properly, and also, just ask the girl to rid herself of eating for 3 days so there will be no evidence of poo.