What do you find as sexually unattractive?

Alpha

I think anal sex is disgusting. I mean...there's crap in there!!! Ugh. It's not about closed mindedness. To me its about cleanliness

Also, lol at supasoaka. I would never have pegged you as a jesus freak.

The anal hole can be washed properly, and also, just ask the girl to rid herself of eating for 3 days so there will be no evidence of poo.

or she can get anally bleached

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Close thread?

Nah, not yet atleast. We're having fun even if its a bit risque. If SupaSoaka doesn't keep off the religious pontification then we'll take swift action. Like the Spanish Inquisition.

You can bleach and clean the asshole as much as you want but the colon isn't a very sanitary place.

I've been trying to think of how to respond to this ever changing thread. I definitely didn't expect it to shift topics like this.

Nevertheless, I'd have to agree with Gryph that it is a disgusting act. I can understand if homosexuals do it, but men and woman shouldn't have to.

In fact, I had a friend that was a homosexual and he stated that he didn't perform anal sex. I think SuperSoaka was maybe generalizing too much because there is a significant population of homosexuals that prefer only oral sex because they know the risk of diseases, including infection, are very high.

Also, to agree with Fatal, we also shouldn't be telling people that they're going to hell. Only person who can judge that is God. Expect some warns if I see anymore of that.