What do you find as sexually unattractive?

Alpha

No, he's gonna get the "great, now everyone thinks I'm fat"

hahahahahahaha

man...If I were to take an average of all this, the outcome would be that you guys just don't like anything about girls! haha, you guys are nuts...

what I find "unattractive" about men..is if they're arrogant, assholes....I don't care what a dude looks like, as long as he has a good personality...well...for the most part....I'm not gonna go off and date Steven Hawkins, or that 600 pound man....but hey, I'm not gonna turn some dude down whose super cool to hang out with, but isn't the best looking guy around, or the kinda guy who has lame ass friends or something....You know what I mean? I'm not shallow, like my sister, who's super flocking high maintenance, and dates guys she thinks are good enough for her as far as appearance goes....she's dated guys who hit her and crap, but as long as the guy stayed good looking enough, then she'd stay with him.....I don't get her sometimes.

Mmh... I am a arrogant guy, also sometimes an asshole and I'm good looking, so I have a lot great looking girls on my side... :thumbsup1:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though it's not a sexual matter, I get really turned off by women that are into reading horoscopes and bullshit like that.

hmmmm... I'm not really into girls with bad teeth or strong manly jaws. I also dislike women that are built... I can't think straight at the moment.

I also dislike women that are built...

You mean, you don't think this is hot?

hot%20chick%20copy.jpgDamn, she looks like a dude! I agree... no built chicks.

Definitely not into it... yuck. Also no hunchbacks or the indie type that dress or attempt to imitate Tegan and Sara in any way.