GTA greatest game ever for ps2?

a few of my buddies and i played gta a week straight when my bro bought it the week it came out. the game flocking rocks! personally, it allows me to express my anger virtually. i cant wait for gta4, but i dont have a ps3. who the flock wants to buy that crap? my bro told me it has no fun games.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GTA4 is coming out on the 360 too so if you have that then you're cool.

And GTA is a very very good game for the PS2, XBOX, and PC. I'm partial to the original GTA3 because I prefer the Liberty City setting which is why I'm totally hot for GTA4. Vice City had more advanced gameplay but I hated that 80s Miami setting. San Andreas was good but I didn't get too far in the game.

I believe San Andreas is a superior title. The game opened up so much from the previous ones. 3 cities and alot of landscape. I loved riding my dirt bike up the mountain, and riding off, to bail and use a parachute. Or riding my bike off a skyscraper. Or using a harrier. Or a jetpack. Or a monster truck. The game was just fun. Plain and simple. I just wish there wasn't a garage bug. If you have max cars in every garage, some will disappear without warning. It sucks, because I spent so much time, driving all over the place, over and over, to outfit my hideouts with the coolest cars, with awesome paintjobs, and maxed nitros... Damn Rock Star for screwing with my cars.......

Edited by Belthasar

Yea I don't think its the best either, but it is damn good fun. As for the next gen systems, I have neither. Don't know what I would choose first. Comes down to who has what and who has the best info structure, or multiplayer community. I'll then have to calculate it up. I just hope PS3 gets their ball rolling. As for GTA 4, I'm not so excited.........

I know I am going to get flamed for this, but I don't think the GTA games were all that great. The games were jacks of all trades but good at nothing. I did not like the way the game controlled and all of them have horrible graphics. I have spent a decent amount of time playing all of them and I still can't see whats so great about it. Also kinda felt overly simplistic. I know a lot of people that like GTA, I just don't think its all that great.

I know I am going to get flamed for this, but I don't think the GTA games were all that great. The games were jacks of all trades but good at nothing. I did not like the way the game controlled and all of them have horrible graphics. I have spent a decent amount of time playing all of them and I still can't see whats so great about it. Also kinda felt overly simplistic. I know a lot of people that like GTA, I just don't think its all that great.

I agree with you. I'm not a fan of GTA. I hate it.. I think it's one of the worst games ever.

I agree with you. I'm not a fan of GTA. I hate it.. I think it's one of the worst games ever.

i agree with fatal and 2eyez i cant stand that game!

ive never managed to get into it and i never will!!!