you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

Lost it at 24 to my ex. We in love with each others and thought relationship would last. guess it doesn't.

I find that sex before marriage can be very stressful when your heart is not committed (hey, i am the traditional type) so I respect my current gf when she said she want to leave it till marriage.

...of course, i do get occasional "service" when i am visiting my subcontractors :P

Elaborate on this "service" please. :afro:

Well, you know....the usual "bj, hj, and all out" if you prefer :P Of course, caressing and cupping is included in the menu :P

Oh man what would you do if you found out your girl was secretly lurking this forum?

She won't. I know her too well :P

Of course, if she want me to stay off sex with her until marriage, she would have to let me have an "outlet"

to release the primal urge, right? :clapping:

Damn man that is pretty selfish. How would you feel if you found out she was sexing it up with someone other then you?

Each to its own virtues. I live with my own conscience. I wil bear any responsibility if any :D

So she has no idea that you are doing this? There are a lot of "massage parlors" in southern California, I was surprised to find out that so many people I know have gone.

Random post; I lost it while there was RHCP on.

RHCP?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my virginity when i was 14 which was last year, and i fell in love with female organ ever since. One friday after the week of my broken up relationship, me and friends got a couple bottles and a fat bag of buddah to a abandoned 3rd floor crib that one of my friends use to live at. I was chilling with a cup of whiskey in my hand and all of a sudden she pulled me into the bathroom, closed the lights and started making out with me. I already knew what the deal was, Break-up Sex. From then on i was like "YES" in my mind, so i started feeling on her tits, carressing her, and i sticked it in. 15 mins later i couldnt control the urge and I did the do. she whispered "Your dripping inside me." in my ear. it was then that i realized what i just did. I started to finger her trying to take my babies out hoping she isnt pregnant. the first week pasted and she told me she didnt get her period and i started to get worried. a few days later i had found out she was lying about not having her period to f*ck with my head. the end. It was the best feeling ever when i came in her.

Edited by wtfitzwin

I think you should go get tested.....wtfitzwin

My first time which wasn't any special. I was 21 I was in a relationship with this chick for....gees who knows how long anyway we decided to stay at a motel one night . I think it was motel 6 of something. we did it end of story. We ended up breaking up like 1 year later. Now Im in a going on 2 year relationship and we do it all the time boo yea

P.S. she was a chunky girl

There isnt nothing wrong with chunky girls but chunky girls aint the type for me, i need a conceited model figure girls wit atleast some ass and tits. extra points for dimples on the lower back. if you dont know what im talking about, its the 'Place your thumbs here' dimples when your f*ckin a girl doggystyle

ps: and yeah i should get tested...

Edited by wtfitzwin

There isnt nothing wrong with chunky girls but chunky girls aint the type for me, i need a conceited model figure girls wit atleast some ass and tits. extra points for dimples on the lower back. if you dont know what im talking about, its the 'Place your thumbs here' dimples when your f*ckin a girl doggystyle

ps: and yeah i should get tested...

i just retired from being a gigalo for the last 14 years. you can build a big address book after that long. the good stuff about being a gigalo is that you can flock so many girls. just a lot of them tend to be too fat or did not take a shower for the last week, but yo yo, pusssy is pusssy right? it all feels good in the end. i just close my eyes and picture some good crap in my head. i started when i was 19 too.

and yo anotha thing, you should get tested. i always wear 2 condoms incase one snaps from all da force. a lot of these girls are too flocking dirty. the ones that want your dong more are the worst. my buddy t-smallz has had HIV for da last 8 years. the drugs this motherflocka has to take is flocked up.

Edited by SuperSoaka420

*laughs* 15 year old talkin bout wanting a model.

If you have read clearly veristic I wrote, "i need a conceited model figure girl" not a actual model dumbass. Yeah im 15 and what. I bet I bag more girls then you will ever will in your life. So the next time you talk about my age like im some dumb kid. Think twice. My mentality is way older.

i just retired from being a gigalo for the last 14 years. you can build a big address book after that long. the good stuff about being a gigalo is that you can flock so many girls. just a lot of them tend to be too fat or did not take a shower for the last week, but yo yo, pusssy is pusssy right? it all feels good in the end. i just close my eyes and picture some good crap in my head. i started when i was 19 too.

and yo anotha thing, you should get tested. i always wear 2 condoms incase one snaps from all da force. a lot of these girls are too flocking dirty. the ones that want your dong more are the worst. my buddy t-smallz has had HIV for da last 8 years. the drugs this motherflocka has to take is flocked up.

being a gigalo must be one hell of a job. Catching stds is a high risk, but whatever for that money.

Edited by Robert

If you have read clearly veristic I wrote, "i need a conceited model figure girl" not a actual model dumbass. Yeah im 15 and what. I bet I bag more girls then you will ever will in your life. So the next time you talk about my age like im some dumb kid. Think twice. My mentality is way older.

Quoting because I feel like insulting you just because it seems fun to tease you. RTFR.