you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just kinda put it in, she cried, I held her. Did it again the next day. :D

yeah it hurts pretty bad when you stick it in an 8 year old, you know?

:) HA........I mean NO :D wrong

ugh, I don't think its really a big deal "your first time" and all. Don't worry about it.

To me thats like marveling over your high school years/graduation all your life...stupid...I didn't even go to my high school graduation because I knew it would be a waste of time. Had them mail me my diploma. (Its not like they where even handing out real ones at the ceremony)

I just kinda put it in, she cried, I held her. Did it again the next day. :naughty:

yeah it hurts pretty bad when you stick it in an 8 year old, you know?

Wtf?! No...in my country thats illegal, and second I wouldnt know what you're talking about. Just put a 1 infront of the 8 and change the 8 to a 9 and then we'll talk.

Still a virgin, sorry.

:naughty: Me too :lol:

Are you seroius? NVM!

I say we form a Virgin unity!!

....naw really.....Im trying to do the whole wait till marriage thing....but I've already turned down enough invitations my high school years....I dont know how long will my virtue hold out^^.

Edited by Shoma

Still a virgin, sorry.

Are you seroius? NVM!

....naw really.....Im trying to do the whole wait till marriage thing....but I've already turned down enough invitations my high school years....I dont know how long will my virtue hold out^^.

You are weak. You will give in. :lol:

Still a virgin, sorry.

Are you seroius? NVM!

What's the point in waiting man. Aside from any religious reasons, you're gonna do it after you get married for however short amount of time you can and then knock your woman up, she gets preggorz and then you guys have a kid... and THEN you kiss your sex life GOODBYE! Eventually after years of no sex the marriage will suffer, divorce... you'll be in your mid-to-late 30's and single again. Depressed and alone. All because of religion, which also tells you not to use contraception.

Granted, i'm not saying you should go around sleeping with random bitches but enjoy it while you can before you really have to say goodbye to sex.

Also so you don't suck at it.

Edited by veristic

Still a virgin, sorry.

Are you seroius? NVM!

What's the point in waiting man. Aside from any religious reasons, you're gonna do it after you get married for however short amount of time you can and then knock your woman up, she gets preggorz and then you guys have a kid... and THEN you kiss your sex life GOODBYE! Eventually after years of no sex the marriage will suffer, divorce... you'll be in your mid-to-late 30's and single again. Depressed and alone. All because of religion, which also tells you not to use contraception.

Granted, i'm not saying you should go around sleeping with random bitches but enjoy it while you can before you really have to say goodbye to sex.

Also so you don't suck at it.

you = win, couldn't have said it better myself

like my mother always said... you should try before you buy