you guys still virgins? how did you lose it?

Lost it at 24 to my ex. We in love with each others and thought relationship would last. guess it doesn't.

I find that sex before marriage can be very stressful when your heart is not committed (hey, i am the traditional type) so I respect my current gf when she said she want to leave it till marriage.

...of course, i do get occasional "service" when i am visiting my subcontractors :naughty:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lost it at 24 to my ex. We in love with each others and thought relationship would last. guess it doesn't.

I find that sex before marriage can be very stressful when your heart is not committed (hey, i am the traditional type) so I respect my current gf when she said she want to leave it till marriage.

...of course, i do get occasional "service" when i am visiting my subcontractors :lol:

Elaborate on this "service" please. :naughty:

...of course, i do get occasional "service" when i am visiting my subcontractors :lol:

Well, you know....the usual "bj, hj, and all out" if you prefer :lol: Of course, caressing and cupping is included in the menu :P

Well, you know....the usual "bj, hj, and all out" if you prefer :lol: Of course, caressing and cupping is included in the menu :P

Oh man what would you do if you found out your girl was secretly lurking this forum?

...of course, i do get occasional "service" when i am visiting my subcontractors :P

Elaborate on this "service" please. :D

Well, you know....the usual "bj, hj, and all out" if you prefer :P Of course, caressing and cupping is included in the menu :P

Oh man what would you do if you found out your girl was secretly lurking this forum?

She won't. I know her too well :P

Of course, if she want me to stay off sex with her until marriage, she would have to let me have an "outlet"

to release the primal urge, right? :devilboy:

...of course, i do get occasional "service" when i am visiting my subcontractors :P

Well, you know....the usual "bj, hj, and all out" if you prefer :P Of course, caressing and cupping is included in the menu :P

Of course, if she want me to stay off sex with her until marriage, she would have to let me have an "outlet"

Damn man that is pretty selfish. How would you feel if you found out she was sexing it up with someone other then you?

Still a virgin, sorry.

:D Me too :devilboy:

Are you seroius? NVM!

I say we form a Virgin unity!!

....naw really.....Im trying to do the whole wait till marriage thing....but I've already turned down enough invitations my high school years....I dont know how long will my virtue hold out^^.

No I'm not serious, I'm married with a kid :P

Still a virgin, sorry.

Are you seroius? NVM!

....naw really.....Im trying to do the whole wait till marriage thing....but I've already turned down enough invitations my high school years....I dont know how long will my virtue hold out^^.

Lies...

Still a virgin, sorry.

Are you seroius? NVM!

Lies...

No lies here, it's all true :P

Damn man that is pretty selfish. How would you feel if you found out she was sexing it up with someone other then you?

Each to its own virtues. I live with my own conscience. I wil bear any responsibility if any :D