Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Mucho love for the canadian emo. Thanks for the comment, babe. Wiznukeh, blast down a wall and build me a spare room, I gotta meet this girl. Rawrzah

For the record, emo Spider-man > all. Oh, how I miss -VIOLENCE- I owe that man my metro side.

So I came back to Rawrmania, didn't waste time. Here's me and my current gf.

Look closely, there's some eyeliner there. :D

megf.jpg

rofl. that orange bleach job...... it looks so natural! hahah.

your girl is cute though. good job!

I spy a hickey. Hey is that current... I see a tree in the back.

Yeah, that was taken just today. The tree never comes down till after the new year.:D

Congratulations my friend. Thanks for the picture updates.

I also spy a hickey.

Thanks dude. She's everything and more than I could have hoped for. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier. It just really seems like we were made for each other. It's how I know I'm the luckiest guy in the world.:)

Mucho love for the canadian emo. Thanks for the comment, babe. Wiznukeh, blast down a wall and build me a spare room, I gotta meet this girl. Rawrzah

For the record, emo Spider-man > all. Oh, how I miss -VIOLENCE- I owe that man my metro side.

So I came back to Rawrmania, didn't waste time. Here's me and my current gf.

Look closely, there's some eyeliner there. :)

megf.jpg

I miss Violence was well! He was a very unique member might I add. Nevertheless, I'm with Reaper on this one.... I'm assuming you're the man on the left. But how can we be so sure that is a woman to my right?

We need more pics. :D

I spy a hickey. Hey is that current... I see a tree in the back.

Yeah, that was taken just today. The tree never comes down till after the new year.:D

Congratulations my friend. Thanks for the picture updates.

I also spy a hickey.

Thanks dude. She's everything and more than I could have hoped for. Needless to say, I couldn't be happier. It just really seems like we were made for each other. It's how I know I'm the luckiest guy in the world.:)

I'm glad your happy Plot. I really hope you're having a great time there, especially with your daughter by your side. How's England? I hope you found the right woman for the rest of your life. Keep us updated please. :)

dsc01616ts4.th.jpg

There, now I believe we've all had our emo moment.

This was taken the night of the christmas party I had to go to. I usually let my hair dry over time, but I was a little late so I fired up the blow dryer and afterwards told my sister to straighten my hair because my hair was hella poofy.

There, now I believe we've all had our emo moment.

I've never had an emo moment, ever. ;)