Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Reminds me of Buckethead without the mask.

I like your post Belthasar. It makes a lot of sense. I have no pictures of my childhood or even from now. I'll try my best to stop being camera shy.

Not just you, Gryph. I don't have plenty of my childhood taken because my family can't afford it. Taking photos can be expensive. It's a different issue with digital camera sinc eyou can just snap away without worrying whether how much it will cost you to develop it as you can keep it in your comp.

l_ac294b3028180e83e52d9193088e9f84.jpg Six flags magic mountain. In line for the Batman ride.

I swear it looks like you have boobs in that pic o.o

Guess thats the way the picture came out, I do work out so maybe that added to the affect?

http://b0.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/00160/0...160150670_l.jpg

Another picture of my chest.

Hrmmm why do I get the feeling reaperFag is trying to start something? :P

Reminds me of Buckethead without the mask.

I like your post Belthasar. It makes a lot of sense. I have no pictures of my childhood or even from now. I'll try my best to stop being camera shy.

Not just you, Gryph. I don't have plenty of my childhood taken because my family can't afford it. Taking photos can be expensive. It's a different issue with digital camera sinc eyou can just snap away without worrying whether how much it will cost you to develop it as you can keep it in your comp.

Yea, I grew up without digital too... (born in 1978) Fortunately cameras are getting more affordable. If you don't wanna drop so much money.... Grab some disposables. But if you did have a digital...... you can take as many pics as you want. Because like I said, I take 9 bad ones for every 1 good one. here look, who wants to waste film on this

DSC05131.jpg

But its the digital age. If your gonna have a kid, get a camera. even if its cheap.

I have soooo many pics now. Here is one I did up, I like it, thought about using it as my avatar

Will%20Omega.jpg

Hey alright, Updated roster. Oh man.... I look rediclous.........

Well here is a variation

Will%20Strange.jpgJust look at my chin..........

And I messed up the flair on this one... I'll have to re due it

RAGE.jpg

Like I said, I'll be blowing this thread up.

Edited by Belthasar