Post your picture (UPDATE!)

it's not the trivia. But you get this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

L.S.D attacked Bambi with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 78!

Bambi has 0 HP left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bambi is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

it's not the trivia. But you get this

L.S.D attacked Bambi with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 78!

Bambi has 0 HP left!

Bambi is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

I still won :lol:

Well thanks, but it was a rush job. I figure if he can tease me, I can do the same. And damn, that was one hell of a slap. But yea, it is good to put a face to a name. LSD. But this GC thing..... When I think of him driving down the road, I image Evil RYU. Well not at first, but now I do. Perhaps I can find more pictures of him.....

Belthasar, you looks so much like this very close friend of mine. Hes also a camera freaks, always toying with it and posting photoshopped versions of him online.

Just blew over €700 for a hi-tech camera, too.

I have no idea what that translates to in US $, but I imagine its steep. I think it's good to have alot of pics. At least I got ahold of a digital. I have alot of film I haven't developed yet.

Edited by Belthasar

I have no idea what that translates to in US $, but I imagine its steep.

~$1,000

Wow, can't believe you spent THAT much on a camera.

I paid $400 for my digital camera back in the day. I haven't bought a new one since. :lol:

I have no idea what that translates to in US $, but I imagine its steep.

~$1,000

Wow, can't believe you spent THAT much on a camera.

You'd be surprised. Sure digital cameras are good, but nothing beats a top of line old school flim camera for the most part. I have an old classic Canon from about 1988 that was top of the line then and my dad still uses it even though I own a digital camera.