Post your picture (UPDATE!)

Wiz, I totally dig your hair. I wish I could do that. Same with you Mooney. My hair just will not grow long like that. Mine grows into a mullet. :P

Anyway...finally I shall reveal myself. However, it is a photoshop of me. This is currently my Facebook pic.

drstrangelovesmile4.png

Here is the reference photograph. I don't really smile like that or smoke.

Ugh. I thought I would never do that. It's the end of an era. Also, GameCop will most probably NEVER reveal himself. The man wears mittens for reviews so no one can see his skin.

So the only thing that is actually you is the face somewhat?

Oh yea..... Well I'm going to be blowing this thread up. OK... heres one.

DSC04539.jpgThe only place to read........

LMAO!! :P

I know you're in the bathroom and because of one reason only.... the towel hanger on the wall.

No other place has that except the bathroom.

It is definitely a joyous place to release the inner goodness and enjoy a reading at the same time! :D

HAHAHAHAHA Good stuff. and no. I actually took that pic......why????

Well.....Um..... I don't know.

My girlfriend has this awesome camera, and since I don't have many pictures, I go photo crazzy, I take like 9 for every 1 good pic.

LISTEN TO ME!!!!!!!!!

Take alot of pictures. just do it. I don't care if you don't like the way you look & your self conscious. I don't care if you ugly, or fat, or your missing half your face. One day, you'll look back and have all these wonderful memories, that you had long forgot. Just remember to get a life,( If you don't have one) go out with people and document it. I'm telling you, I have LIKE NO pictures of me growing up. And It's a damn shame. I look back on some of these pics, and I get happy. Who cares if someone thinks its silly, it's a record of your life.... here look, my girlfriend was being silly.

DSC04612.jpgSay what you want... It's a good memory.

OK and here is one of me being weirdDSC04519.jpg

Wierd.jpgHere is the mirror one everyone takes.

I have so many memories to look on from just the past 4-5 months iv'e been with her...

Here is one of us being chased by Optimus Prime. Isn't she pretty....Leading%20Optimus.jpg

And one of me with my friend I haven't seen in over 5 yearsDSC05042.jpg

So yea, you don't have to post your pic, just thought id lend alittle advice. TAKE PICTURES!

OK and here is one of me being weirdDSC04519.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I can't stop laughing at that picture. :roll1:

There's something about it that reminds me of some sort of asian villian in an anime or something.

Absolutely hilarious! :P:D