What would you like to change physically?

I would like to be taller by a few inches so I don't have depend on others to get high things or climb on things like a monkey and putting myself in risk. Would want to try blue eyes too instead of these typical Asian Brown eyes. Why? I don't know.

I'd like my body to be able to bench press over 300 pounds. That way, each punch from my hands will be 10x (at least I'd think so) the force of any average adult. :P

Does physically include things like allergies? Cause I'd love to get rid of those. I'm pretty okay with the way I look. I'd be cool with being more muscular, but I'm far from fat. Also, my nose is always red and has like...crap on it or something so I mess with it, which is probably why it's read, but still.

I wouldn't mind being about 10-to-20 lbs lighter, but I'm pretty happy with the way I am. Though I guess I wouldn't mind being able to grow a sweet 'stache like my dad.

I'd want to get rid of my asthma. With that gone, I could do the rest myself (Lose weight, get stronger, etc).