The VA Tech Shootings

Wizard

So yeah, 21 dead a like 32 injured.

Who needs gun laws NOW?

P.S. My cousin goes there, so if you think I'm being a dick... I'm not, not totally anyways.

If every moron in the US wasn't allowed to own guns, this WOULD NOT happen!

Say whatever the f**k you want, where do you think these kids and most criminals get their weapons from? They're STOLEN from your average idiots house.

"The Right To Bear Arms" is bullshit, ONLY law enforcement and military should be allowed to own any kind of gun other than hunting rifles. Your laws in the US SUCK ASS.

It's legal for any stupid f**k to own a gun, but downloading an MP3 is illegal? Something SERIOUSLY wrong with that $hit.

God... school violence is a really horrible thing. I've seen my share, but I still do not understand why these shootings happen. I'll admit, there are a few people at my school I'd like to wipe off the face of the planet, but I have enough common sense and a strong enough will to keep on living my life that I don't.

This was a terrible tragedy. I found out earlier this morning after I received a phone call from a friend telling me about it.

Here's a very inspirational story:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/nationwor...,0,803874.story

"Mallalieu said his professor held the door shut while students darted to the windows. Some climbed on desks, ledges and a radiator cover to pull down the screens and kick at the metal-framed glass, Mallalieu said. Three windows easily gave way and swung open on hinges as the gunshots got louder."

The poor professor died from gun shot wounds shortly after. Hero.

And the final count of people dead is 32 (+1 for killer who committed suicide).

If every moron in the US wasn't allowed to own guns, this WOULD NOT happen!

Say whatever the f**k you want, where do you think these kids and most criminals get their weapons from? They're STOLEN from your average idiots house.

"The Right To Bear Arms" is bullshit, ONLY law enforcement and military should be allowed to own any kind of gun other than hunting rifles. Your laws in the US SUCK ASS.

It's legal for any stupid f**k to own a gun, but downloading an MP3 is illegal? Something SERIOUSLY wrong with that $hit.

I 100% agree with you, There are some really stupid laws in the US.

This is very sad news.

America seriously needs to look at not only its gun laws, but its innate gun culture.

I for one think the second amendment is absurd and it should be consigned to the past.

People do not need to carry guns. Australia is proof.