Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Alpha

What sytem do you think was emulated the best?

I would have to say on this one: MAME. I know alot of you would say, GameBoy Advance or NES, but if you really take a look at the games, they are a lot faster than they really are. Basically the word to use is, "Overclocked". Meaning faster than it is supposed to be. You can really see it in GBA games and even for SNES and others. Post which system you think is emulated the best here. :lol::roll:

the hard system shold be and they are

1.psx harder than 2d system like snes nes etc and its emulated almost full (or full )all my psx game work good and in good speed

2.2nd one n64 they are now good enogh but not like psx as for speed some game have good speed and some other slow

Final Burn Alpha or Kawaks.. they are both reliable and fast, before i got tired of screwing around with errors on my mame32, im sticking with those two arcade emulators. Its perfection.

I like the Killer Instict 1 and 2 emulation on U64emu, it looks real pretty, you guys should check it out

I'd have to say Kawaks for now; but once VisualBoy Advance finally gets netplay (which I know is still a ways off) then my vote changes for that