Besides school, games, and emulation. What else does your life get involved in?

Painting and community service, a strange match up.

Are you doing the community service out of the kindness of your heart?

As for myself, work, work, work, work, work, work, and more work. It's a never ending story.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Work, the Girlfriend, hanging out with friends (which usually involves games, of the video or board/card variety). Anime, but I'm VERY picky about it, and there are only a handful of titles I like enough to own. Also home-study in a variety of computery topics, usually involving the web, hacking up games, or programming. I did judo for several years, but have been out of it for at least a year now, since I transferred schools. I'm looking to find someplace near my new school to continue practicing.

Painting and community service, a strange match up.

Are you doing the community service out of the kindness of your heart?

As for myself, work, work, work, work, work, work, and more work. It's a never ending story.

Mainly volunteer service to pad my college resume, but I have done volunteer work with peers just to help out the community.

Working out (lost 45 pounds [20.42 KG] in about 2.5 months), Programming (I love it for some retarded reason), work (last day was today :( [3rd shift 11pm-7am sucks...]), and a girl I am really starting to like again (we dated many years ago for about 2 years), and spending time with my RL (real life) friends (Bubbawmu2 [brandon] and a variety of other assholes/friends).

What kind of exercise regimen did you do?

Mainly I just watch Arrested Development, Seinfeld, or Entourage during my free time. I don't have a job yet so that sucks.

friends,movies,and my girlfriend(well not now,broke up with me a few days ago ~_~)

TV(arrested development,X-Play,Kyle XY,and the adam sandler movies where 1 is always on. but you do not know where O.o) and goin on to high scool.

Edited by ssj9vegeto0