Should i get the white PSP

Ryuken

i've wanted a psp for a while now and i kinda want the white one but since it's japan only i have to buy the import it and that'll cost more. however on ebay there's a used white psp bundle with some other stuff and it's only about $100. and have 4 days left. i'm sure the price would go up when the auction is about to end but should i still consider buying this since it's imported and is there anything i can't do with the japanses version of the PSP.

p.s. please don't move this to the PSP section section cuz i need people's opions

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I remember correctly the only thing you won't be able to do is play movies outside of Japan. O and my 1.5 US PSP has about 10 languages in the System Settings so don't worry about not understanding the menu. I'd say go for it if you get it at the same price you'd get one locally (including shipping).

What version is it?

Edited by Drake

White PSP is actually better looking that peice of crap black. Screw black, your overrated

White is the new black. Get used to it.

dude, word of advice.

check the internet for importing woes before you buy it.

someone here might know, but i'm sure someone on the net has posted his/her experience with an imported psp...

so check that so you can know what you really need to know.