Should i get the white PSP

Ryuken

my friend has a white psp, it's ok imo, not that much different, if I were to choose I'd get a black one tho so it won't be able to see scratches or ugly stuff on it

I would think that the white PSP would be better for hiding scratches and fingerprints. But I haven't seen a white PSP in person so I can't really say for sure, but that's generally true for other white/black items (like cars). But that said: black > white

Edited by Thraxen

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White PSP is actually better looking that peice of crap black. Screw black, your overrated

White is the new black. Get used to it.

Your face is the new ugly. Try not to look at it.

Yes because the internet is much better to throw insults at. You should just stop trying to be black, mexican.

Thraxen;

The Black 360 is for deveoplers only.

Kinda like the Yazu Black PSX, which was only avaible too those who wanted dev kits.

edit: grammar

La verga! How was that black? Where the hell did your dumbass radar detect slang? So now you're being racist and saying only black say insults? You better get your shyt together man, you're falling apart. Pendejo.

La verga! How was that black? Where the hell did your dumbass radar detect slang? So now you're being racist and saying only black say insults? You better get your shyt together man, you're falling apart. Pendejo.

Because being racist on the internet is funner then being you.

... sometimes it's better to say nothing at all K'.

... sometimes it's better to say nothing at all K'.

Need I say more? :blink: