Should i get the white PSP

Ryuken

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People always want what the unusual color when it comes to things like this. If the first PSP was white, then we would now have a new "special" black one that everyone would want. The new 360 is white and at some point you know a "limited edition" black/smoke one will appear that people will want. It happens with all the systems no matter what color the original system is.

Edited by Thraxen

People always want what the unusual color when it comes to things like this.  If the first PSP was white, then we would now have a new "special" black one that everyone would want.  The new 360 is white and at some point you know a "limited edition" black/smoke one will appear that people will want.  It happens with all the systems no matter what color the original system is.

wasn't there a smoke-colored N64 that was transparent?

Edited by Weirdy

White PSP is actually better looking that peice of crap black. Screw black, your overrated

White is the new black. Get used to it.

Your face is the new ugly. Try not to look at it.

Yes because the internet is much better to throw insults at. You should just stop trying to be black, mexican.

Thraxen;

The Black 360 is for deveoplers only.

Kinda like the Yazu Black PSX, which was only avaible too those who wanted dev kits.

edit: grammar

Edited by K`dash

Well, there will be some sort of limited edition color and people will want it just because it's different... that was my point. And the dev kit is sort of dark grey, so I still wouldn't be surprised to see a jet black 360 at some point.

Various colours of the PSX were released to devs only, anyone remember the blue PSX. The Yazu black on was availble to the public, it just cost much more because it was development kit for nerds. Similar too Linux PS2.

Yeah. Infact I think they came out with different colours in general, but the only ones I've seen were black and blue.