Black Friday 2005

Diso

I was scrolling around other forums and found out that the black friday list is already out. Note this is only in America I believe. The best buy and compusa lists are huge atm.

http://www.bf2005.net/

I wouldn't expect much though. Since I"m leaving to goto NY that day. Last year my brothers, brother's friends, and I ventured out and found out that people were there already. Walmart's line was stretched out around another building. Ugh crazy people.

i wonder if there's anything i want this year, and if someone can drop me off there early enough for me to get it

Day after Thanksgiving shopping day. It's when people go crazy and trample each other to death to get some items on sale and save money. Quite a spectacle to watch. People become savages this day.

It's called Black Friday because that's when some stores actually make money. I prefer to believe it's called that because it's the day that brings out the worst behavior in people. A very black day indeed.

Day after Thanksgiving shopping day. It's when people go crazy and trample each other to death to get some items on sale and save money. Quite a spectacle to watch. People become savages this day.

It's called Black Friday because that's when some stores actually make money. I prefer to believe it's called that because it's the day that brings out the worst behavior in people. A very black day indeed.

Sounds something like shopping on Boxing Day (day after Christmas) here. As we don't have Thanksgiving I had no idea of what it was, nor of the 4-day weekend.