Notice from K`dash

Mag

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually, the important people know my face (like K`, Mag, Weirdy, Diso etc.) but that's not the point.

faceless or not, k`dash has been a very important friend to all of us, and I just popped a message here to show my appreciation, keep it real dude, you know we're supporting you and your mom all the way.

even if this sounds kinda weird, the suspense is killing me

*continues keeping fingers crossed*

Edited by AxL

ahh K'D i hope your mom ( yes i said mom instead of mum cause most of you are american ) comes out of the operation well. I might be to late i just noticed this topic. *prays* lets just hope thats the case for KD

The last I heard, the operation was a success, but K's mom was still sleeping.

ahh K'D i hope your mom ( yes i said mom instead of mum cause most of you are american ) comes out of the operation well. I might be to late i just noticed this topic. *prays* lets just hope thats the case for KD

The last I heard, the operation was a success, but K's mom was still sleeping.

Thats awsome. Hopefully K can come back after his mom (lol i said it again) recovers completely after her tough operation

my mum is ok. They have her sedated so she doesn't move around or her brain isn't stimulated. Within the coming weeks, they'll start reducing the anesthesia and eventually she'll be up, hard to determine when. She is still in the ICU. I went yesterday, and today I'm house cleaning.