Notice from K`dash

Mag

I recieved a message from K` in the unoffical 1emulation IRC chan, and he states he will be inactive for a unknown period of time. It is my intention to inform you that K`dash's mother has been hospitalized due to brain hemorrhage (bleeding inside the brain), and she is about to go through her 3rd surgery during the next morning. Right now... K` isn't feeling well at all due to the pressure and concerness of this whole situation.

I like everyone here to give your condolences toward K`dash's mother..and hopes that she will make it through.

_________

K` I hope everything's aight with your mom, and take care of yourself man.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, i hope it comes out well for k' dash.

i right now have my father in the hospital due some infection in his intestin which it gets his feces gets clogged not able to do a #2 to say or eat correctly. hes been there for almost 2 months with doctors trying to figure out whats wrong but i hope for the best.

i hope for the best for his mother.

This has been a hard blow for K`Dash and we need to show him our support not only as 1emu brothers but as friends from around the world. K` our best wishes and prayers go to you and your mom, we are here if you need to talk and discharge yourself of whatever thoughts might be raging through your mind. Cheer up, listen to some Radiohead, hope for the best, in the end I'm sure it will be alright. Right now your mom is fighting for her life, but I'm sure she'll make it since she's a strong woman. Although I don't know her, I know you and if she's anything like you, she's not gonna give up that easily. Smile and hope for the best. :clapping:

To whatever god(s) you pray to, send a prayer for K`Dash's mother tonight, because every little bit helps. And if you're an atheist then pray to K`Dash's God, I'm sure you can make an exception. :D

AxL here, your fuxked-up romanian comrade

Sidepost: Prican25 best wishes for your dad as well and I hope he gets better soon. :clapping:

Sidepost #2: Magnis, his mom doesn't need condoleances, since she's not dead, sorry to correct you on this one since I really think it's inappropriate for this topic. :)

Edited by AxL