What Gaming System will you never put in Storage?

Diso

For me It would be the PC and the PSX for now. PC not being put to storage for obvious reasons as I need it for the future. PSX doesn't have good graphics as today's games, but it did have many fun games and other masterpieces which I have not played (Metal Gear Solid and Resident Evil).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd love to say dreamcast, but since all my save files somehow got currupted across 2 VMUs. It's very tempting to put it away for a long while.

my xbox cuz it's like a xbox/snes/nes/n64/megadrive/mame/fbaxxx/webbrowser/linux monster.

Only my PC and Playstation 2 (and eventually PS3 I hope) for me.

I have quiet a few consoles, but they have grown obsolete.

NES/SNES/GEN/N64 have been replaced by my PC.

I only remember really enjoying RE:CVX for my Dreamcast... Thats been ported to PS2 soo... Goodbye Dreamcast.

And my Vast collection of PS1 games live on my PS2.

Nothing. Eventually everything I have will be in storage. Many new systems are now (or will/should be) backwards compatible, like the Playstation (or is that the only one?). Any systems that aren't will eventually get emulated and go on my PC. But I won't keep my PC, as one day I'm probobly going to get a new PC. The only thing kept will be my data (which will be copied, with the old drive in storage, meaning the data will still be in storage).