"Hi! I'm new here!"

Alpha

You must be reading the wrong Bible :D My Bible didn't teach me that :D

Well yeah, Im being modest. I do have a playaz book though. That is more or less what i was talkin about. Sometimes my boys need an extra boost and i gave them a few names to girls that i had some intercourse with. Ya know, its all cool in the end. I still do read the holy bible.

If this was 2003, I'd probably remove your signature. :D

Other than that, welcome to 1Emulation.

Don't take the fun away, GC.

We have not welcome him the 1emu way though

L.S.D attacked SuperSoaka420 with a Pimp Slap (1 str) and took off 30!

SuperSoaka420 has 0 HP left!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SuperSoaka420 is now dead, therefore cannot counterattack!!!!

You gain 1 frag(s) (0 stolen).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You gain: 1 EXP points!!!!

Hey man, I dont want any trouble here. Like i said, my bro directed me to this place and i saw you guys had some good topics going on with women and stuff. My signature or whateva the hell its called represents who i am. I got so many girls under my belt these days that i can't live without them.

Hey man, I dont want any trouble here. Like i said, my bro directed me to this place and i saw you guys had some good topics going on with women and stuff. My signature or whateva the hell its called represents who i am. I got so many girls under my belt these days that i can't live without them.

So I guess you're a pimp? :D

Have some respect dude and hell nah, I aint no pimp. Howeva, I do get a lot of girls, and time to time some girls get a little lonely and call me up. Thats the great thing about owning a bar in jersey. Im even taken some philosophy classes right now ... trying to get my act better together. Ya know?

If this was 2003, I'd probably remove your signature. :o

Have some respect dude and hell nah, I aint no pimp. Howeva, I do get a lot of girls, and time to time some girls get a little lonely and call me up. Thats the great thing about owning a bar in jersey. Im even taken some philosophy classes right now ... trying to get my act better together. Ya know?

Well, education should always be number one.

As far as the girls you got -- I think you should give tips to Fatal Rose. He desperately needs it. :D

If this was 2003, I'd probably remove your signature. :o

As far as the girls you got -- I think you should give tips to Fatal Rose. He desperately needs it. :D

I concur. he always get the weird ones.

So, if I go to your bar in Jersey, do I get free beer? :o

If this was 2003, I'd probably remove your signature. :P

So I guess you're a pimp? :lol:

As far as the girls you got -- I think you should give tips to Fatal Rose. He desperately needs it. :naughty:

hey man no problem. so who is this Fatal Rose? is that an alias or some sort of innuendo you want to talk about?

Edited by SuperSoaka420

As far as the girls you got -- I think you should give tips to Fatal Rose. He desperately needs it. :naughty:

hey man no problem. so who is this Fatal Rose? is that an alias or some sort of innuendo you want to talk about?

He is a user on 1Emulation. Here's his profile: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2679

He is a user on 1Emulation. Here's his profile: http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showuser=2679

oh, sorry man, but my expertise is for men finding women, not men finding men. Hope ya guys understand (not that there is anything wrong with it). :(