Hello everyone!

well hello everyone! Ive missed this forum alot. Ive been posting every once in awhile over at ipaqhq, really nice forum for...well....ipaqs and the like :o (durr) and now ive finally found the time to return to my favorite forum/Online Evil Lair/Homepage. Ive missed everyone here alot.

Anyway, the reason for me not being here, is mainly because of my social life going out of control. Ive been hanging out with people and making all these new friends and enemies and its just crazy. I think its finally settling down now though. Also we are still trying to move, so there is alot of work that needs to be done around here now. So thats been keeping me off the internet too. hmmm what else....well nothing else i feel like getting into or is worth mentioning.

So hows everyone been?

(oh and sorry about the late replies to everyones emails about things, im guessing most of the people who email me stumble upon me by this site so youll probably read this eventually, I'll be checking that more often)

Sorry if im not peicing together sentances very well either, im doing a few things at once here.

hi.... all i can say is nice to meet you and i dont really no you so i will introduce my self....

hay im suvo and also im new , you must be a long time member here cause every 1 know's you