What are your other interests besides computers?

Alpha

If you like emulation, you like computers. But what else do you guys like? I myself am a huge basketball fan. My favorite team is now the Miami Heat and I quite frankly think the Lakers suck this year. Other than that, I attempted to once learn the Acoustic Guitar, but the tips of my fingers couldn't handle it. I may try electric, but I kind of think it's too late for that.

So come on people, speak out. Get out of your shells, let the force loose! :thumbsup:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to watch movies that were made before my time so I know what the hell adults are talking about. Uhh...I like to listen and watch stand up comedy. I like to read graphic novels and humor cartoons. I like sex. I don't particularly like it but I play tennis.

I like to watch movies that were made before my time so I know what the hell adults are talking about. Uhh...I like to listen and watch stand up comedy. I like to read graphic novels and humor cartoons. I like sex. I don't particularly like it but I play tennis.

I'm more of a table tennis fan and hope to one day buy one. Unfortunatelly, I don't even have room for one. However, all I know is that Andre Agassi should retire by now. :thumbsup:

I love table tennis too because it's usually indoors and much more fast paced. :thumbsup: I also like badminton for some reason...not the backyard picnic crap but the fast paced with non-old people.

listening to musik

doing math (seriously, ghosty knows how much I like it)

umm..I like reading about history (all the books I check out in the library are about history, no fiction for me cause it's boring)

I like talking about musik with my friends

I like watching movies, but not at movie theatres or drive ins

italian food

cats

owning ppl at arguments

and...I think that's all

well I play guitar, art related stuff (drawing painting tattooing) listen to music, I've been known to build models but nothing recently exept that paper craft stuff I posted earlier.

I don't watch much tv unless it's a movie or the history/discovery channels

i like to mess with food and try to make stuff. like today i attempted my first cheesecake..aint bad!

movies, i love comedies and gangster movies. I love standup comedy. escpecially Eddie Izzard. hes my favorite. not a lot of people kno him here in my area, but im sure Britian knows him since the man is English..i think haha

wrestling, i grew up watching WWF(E) ever since i was like 4...im still a big fan no matter how different and weird it gets from time to time.

basketball, im a big lakers fan though they do suck this year. even so, i find them to be quite interesting with such a new team. And yes Miami is awesome but only bc Shaq is over there, and frankly im glad that Shaq left, it makes things more exciting, and hes always been an East Coaster player...

TV is my life. I love to watch sitcoms and one hour shows like Law and Order and Smallville. and i even watch those teenie bopper drama shows like One Tree Hill and the OC haha.

ANime is fun to watch.

women, i love women. haha :thumbsup1: i cant live without them...

i think thats it for now..

o yeah and music. i love music. i listen to Pink FLoyd most of the time. Japanese Rock..some only. I kinds of music really. PINK FLOYD!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

I like reading...like, almost anything. When I went to university, I stopped reading for pleasure, because you have to read alot of texts. But now that I have finished school, I read alot.

I like writing too - short stories, long stories, poems, rants, reviews.

I like drawing, but I'm not so good at it. I like going to art galleries too.

I like exploring all types and different types of music, but my favourites are rock and metal. So of course, I love to go to rock concerts when I can.

I still losely follow wrestling, and I hope the Undertaker beats Randy Orton at Wrestlemania this year, even though Orton is pretty cool.

The media industry (radio, tv, newspapers, print, publishing, advertising) fascinates me, and I hope sooner or later I can crack into it.

I don't watch too much tv, apart from the news, and cricket and aussie rules football, which I both follow, but I can't play for peanuts.

That's about it, apart from chatting with friends, pubbing and clubbing and random flirting.

Edited by Chaotica

well..... I don`t know from where to start

I like soccer and I`m one of byern fan...... hope he got the champion leage.

i like watching anime cartoon......and I mean the old one not the one these day case it start to be sooo crazy

i like playing chess.... this one the longest game i play.

i like music

I LIKE LIFE......................??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!