Resident Evil : Apocalypse DVD

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*canadian*Meh*canadian*

Both movies sucked monstor bukkake, and jizzle and all that dirty shyt. They so damn suck, why can't they just fawking give up already?

Because their fools like you.

does anyone ever call the heroin a "master of unlocking"? if not then I ain't watching it.

Remember that Enviromentalist/Fake Cop named Matt in the first RE movie? Remember what the scientist said when they carried him away at the end of the film? Now you should put the two together and realize why Nemesis had emotion.

I understand why they, they just shouldn't have. He was supposed to lose any memories he had during the mutation.

both movies were crap.. tho the 2nd was better it still wasnt that great.. i said b4 not worth 7 bucks... (dawn of the dead prob the best current zombie movie) think RE has run its course

Dawn of the Dead? It didn't bother to explain why people become zombies! At least we know how did it all started in RE!

both movies were crap.. tho the 2nd was better it still wasnt that great.. i said b4 not worth 7 bucks... (dawn of the dead prob the best current zombie movie) think RE has run its course

Dawn of the Dead? It didn't bother to explain why people become zombies! At least we know how did it all started in RE!

Dawn of the dead doesnt need an explaination, its because there werent quite sure what started it in Night of The Living dead, but i think they tried to say it was an astroid that hit the earths atmosphere and reactivating the brains of the recently dead

but the New Dawn is total garbage compared to the original, hell the new dawn is garbage compared to the first resident evil movie

Dawn of the dead doesnt need an explaination, its because there werent quite sure what started it in Night of The Living dead, but i think they tried to say it was an astroid that hit the earths atmosphere and reactivating the brains of the recently dead

but the New Dawn is total garbage compared to the original, hell the new dawn is garbage compared to the first resident evil movie

There is an old Dawn of The Dead?