Resident Evil : Apocalypse DVD

both movies were crap.. tho the 2nd was better it still wasnt that great.. i said b4 not worth 7 bucks... (dawn of the dead prob the best current zombie movie) think RE has run its course

Dawn of the Dead? It didn't bother to explain why people become zombies! At least we know how did it all started in RE!

Dawn of the dead doesnt need an explaination, its because there werent quite sure what started it in Night of The Living dead, but i think they tried to say it was an astroid that hit the earths atmosphere and reactivating the brains of the recently dead

but the New Dawn is total garbage compared to the original, hell the new dawn is garbage compared to the first resident evil movie

There is an old Dawn of The Dead?

Yes, it's quite old. There's a few of them, too. Night of the living dead, 1-3. Dawn of the dead. Evening of the dead. I'm not even sure what they all are, I just remember a lot of them.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

both movies were crap.. tho the 2nd was better it still wasnt that great.. i said b4 not worth 7 bucks... (dawn of the dead prob the best current zombie movie) think RE has run its course

Dawn of the Dead? It didn't bother to explain why people become zombies! At least we know how did it all started in RE!

Dawn of the dead doesnt need an explaination, its because there werent quite sure what started it in Night of The Living dead, but i think they tried to say it was an astroid that hit the earths atmosphere and reactivating the brains of the recently dead

but the New Dawn is total garbage compared to the original, hell the new dawn is garbage compared to the first resident evil movie

Yes, it's quite old. There's a few of them, too. Night of the living dead, 1-3. Dawn of the dead. Evening of the dead. I'm not even sure what they all are, I just remember a lot of them.

Some of those were on suprnova.

you know something ;) in my country there is no copyright so I got all these movie for almost free (about 2$ for the CD)

it`s some how bad but I like it....... this not only for the movie but also for games,program.....est :D:D

*SLAP!*

George A. Romero set the zombie standard!!! all good zombie movies follow his rule of the living dead, and for the most part so did the resident evil games, thats why they were so great (although i cant say much about the new one because zombies with chainsaws and axes is a bit obsurd)

The must see of Zombie cinema is

Night of the living Dead (original)

Dawn of the Dead (original)

Day of the dead

those are the must see George A. Romero films, the zombie trilogy, I dont consider Land of the dead part of the trilogy, its more of a aftermath story (with the first 3 movies dispite them having all being filmed in different decades there all scenarios of the problem at hand)

another great one is

Night Of The Living Dead '90,it was directed by Tom Savini (and written by George, and its actually better than the original)

me and my sis rented the 2nd RE and we liked it alot better then the 1st one the thing w/ the first one is that it really doesn't follow the games nor book (much) and yeah i liked the 2nd. the ending seems like there could be a 3rd but i hope they just don't go overboard and make too many :banghead:

Man both of the RE movies sucked, like most movies based upon videogames...

Agreed. Movies based on videogames are usually done by no talent jack offs that couldn't get a better movie to direct and they usually flock it up. I'm looking right at you Paul W.S. Anderson and Uwe Boll.