PSP Battery Life Tested

Gryph

if this i true then i'm not sure i'll get the PSP for gaming then, since i can't even play it for a long time but didn't somebody say sony's gonna let third party companies make better battery so sony don't even care about this right now??

sounds alot better then what was originally thrown around. I don't see myself using wifi to often and that seems to be the major power draw. how often do I play a game for 4+ hours? not to often. the PSP is sounding better and better to me as I think about it and read stuff. I may actually get one of these next year. who knows , as long as thier is a car charger/adapter I'd be fine.

off to find the us release date..........

how many times can u charge the batteries tho??? and u can play it with the power cord plugged in right?? cuz i would be playing it at home, most of the time

YAY! maybe the ds idoits can shut up now

I doubt it lol it's like capcom and snk everyone has an opinion and they can't be swayed. I am sure K' will show up and bash 4+ hour play time lol.

Hey, maybe the PSP will actually bring worth wild games, metal gear solid acid looks pretty long, and all the fighting games like like 20-40 minutes in arcade mode tho, like DarkStalkers, I can't say much about bleach tho, besides the fact that it has amazing graphics, well, anyways, like I was saying, it's going to be online right? Well, you would want to play more then 4 hours games online, and my parents take trips to orlando, alot, just because they got those stupid year long passes for walt disney and universal (wich by the way, lost my High speed internet connectin that I was sopposed to have a year ago and getting now) , but yeah, great system , seen better batery life but games sucked ass (I woulda rather been playing atari)

My two cents :

This is really a major boost for Sony.

10 hrs of MP3 which is more than enough.

2 hrs of Ridge Racer (who is going to play a racer for more than 2 hrs??)

4 hrs of Vampire (who play FIG game for more than 4 hrs???)

The only thing I do not seems to get from the article is

the hours for movie watching. Or is there? :rolleyes: Anyway,

we will know this when FF : Advent come out on PSP.

Good job, Sony :thumbsup1: But I will still wait for price reduction.

30% of my salary is a no-no :(