What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got back into games again around last week or so and been sneaking in gaming when I can.

First off, Finished tomb raider anniversary. Fun game, never played the original though. Seems like they give you too many med pacs though. And they really shouldn't give you full hp when you continue from a check point. Climbing that pyramid in the end was a biatch though.

Second, played Tom Clancy's Hawx. Completely ridiculous game in terms of presentation. Otherwise, the game is still enjoyable to play even with a friend. Makes it a hell of a lot easier. Only complaint was that the game is pretty short and many missions feel like the same with more enemies and you just have a better plane. Probably the best mission on there was the stealth bomber one. Definately the most fun and frustrating.

Other stuff, playing some MAME. Just finished Darkstalkers a few days ago with some characters and moved on. Played with PSX a bit. And just played zombie revenge on DC. Kinda sad that I still can't beat it even with a friend. POS game.

Just started Phantasy Star 1 for SMS

These old rpgs never lose their charm on me

Ahh the games where all the spells are named crazzy sh!t and you dont get a discription...

Thats the one. Beat it after grueling frustration. Tried to play 2, but its too soon.

Been trying to get the achievements in Luxor 2 but that game is so bad and annoying and boring that I want to gouge my eyes out. Damn me for having achievement addiction.

• 2 weeks later...

Resident Evil for the Ipod touch/iphone.

it's got the slower pace of old RE games which I like, graphics look bad ps2ish. really it's pretty impressive for a mobile phone game. I haven't got a lot of time with it cuz my ipod was almost dead when I started playing.

I have Sacred 2 downloaded for the 360 but haven't burned it yet. I need to hit best buy for some dvds.

Been playing Sega Super Stars Tennis for achievements mainly.

Its a decent tennis game. It seems like there is bad hit detection because sometimes the balls just fly right through your character. It is cool to see characters like Alex Kidd making a cameo. Another cool feature is the ability to smash zombies in a House of the Dead minigame mode. I guess the best part about this game is not the gameplay but all the appearances from Sega games that were actually worth playing.

Shadow Hearts.

Not much of a looker even by the PS2's standards, but damn, the storyline and atmosphere is something else. Plus, the first iteration of the Judgement Ring System is still good.

I've been avoiding the add ons like the plague. I don't want to sink money into them and I have heard they are all really buggy.

Fallout 3. Thinking of getting the Broken Steel add=on. Anyone playing it already?

I'd buy it just to get rid of the level cap.

Level cap raised to 30... pfft