What did you play most recently?

Gryph

Bioshock. It's a work of art.

Still playing FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage, which is fast becoming my favourite racing game ever. Hillbilly racing + destructible everything just roolz.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 3. Thinking of getting the Broken Steel add=on. Anyone playing it already?

I'd buy it just to get rid of the level cap.

Level cap raised to 30... pfft

the level cap is really bothersome. It bother me that i do not gain experience from killing muties, slavers or raides :new:

Fallout 3. Thinking of getting the Broken Steel add=on. Anyone playing it already?

I'd buy it just to get rid of the level cap.

Level cap raised to 30... pfft

the level cap is really bothersome. It bother me that i do not gain experience from killing muties, slavers or raides :new:

I eagerly await Fallout 4

sacred 2.

god what a waste of a disc. my last disc at that. I had been patiently saving that last disc for UFC 09. but I got impatient. mistake.

Rock Band Unplugged for PSP.

Very well-made! Although the gameplay is reduced to beatmania/DJMax type of game, but the quirky gameplay of playing a full band alone is very interesting and challenging.

Started Infinite Undiscovery on the 360 now, pretty good jRPG although I still prefer turn based combat instead of this press A for light attack press B for hard attack style. The voice acting is horribly done though, I'm talking RE 1 bad, but more odd animeish random sayings that have really no purpose for where and when they are said.

im about to pop in lost odyssey , i hope im not too dissapointed

LO can be very brutal in difficulty :P

a hard rpg? lol never had one of those before