What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given up on Assassin's Creed because I find it boring. Close to giving up on Red Alert 3 because it is too cute and campy for my liking.

I'm having lots and lots of fun with FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage.

Fatal Frame II.

Last (ok, Second-to-last) chapter and I have 83% of the Ghost List covered.

I'm still stuck under the big tree. Don't know where to go and too lazy to go thru a faq....

Just replayed through all of GOW1 co-op. I think I heard the name Baird said the same exact way about 100+ times by Marcus.

Paper Mario on GC

I love the Paper Mario series, have you tried the N64 one? Too much fun.

OH yeas haha. I have alllll of them.

Fatal Frame II.

Last (ok, Second-to-last) chapter and I have 83% of the Ghost List covered.

I'm still stuck under the big tree. Don't know where to go and too lazy to go thru a faq....

You need to find the four pinwheel crests in order to work the mechanism that opens the sealed door at the Kureha Shrine. Listen to what Mayu mumbles in her sleep to get some hints (approach her).

PROTIP: The crests have the names of the four great houses in All God's Village - this will help you to pinpoint their general location. Plus, by the time you get to the big tree, you already [should] have one of them.

• 2 weeks later...

X-men origins: Wolverine. pretty fun. the cut scenes look amazing, to bad the rest of the game doesn't look that great. lots of blood and guts though. QTE's aren't that annoying thankfully, just button mashing type so far. and not every 30 seconds like some recent games.

Moar street fightering. almost to G2 in championship mode. blanka has become my cheap win character.

Championship mode in SFIV, still at G3-B. But meet a very good Abel player, a very, very good Blanka player who both thrashed me like mad with focus cancel thingy :shootem: