neo geo battle coliseum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmmm...looks like room for 5 more characters on that roster...

let me guess....

1.Kain from Garou

2.Leona

3.Athena

4.Raiden/Big Bear

5.Alba Miera (that guys cool!)

really? alba miera in 2d???? now that is awesome....

anyways, im lookin forward to this game, though i am leaning on CFE more. the graphics are still too SNK-ish still....i thought they would totally revamp it since its such a huge game and stuff...whatever...still playin it nonetheless :D

i mean, i like the animation of each character, its jus, i see it as 16bit characters on 128bit systems...like id prefer CVS Iori than Iori from the KOF series...=/

lol and i prefer svc chaos Ryu over sf3 ryu, and Vega (Balrog JP) in svc chaos was much better looking than anything capcom ever did with him

i mean, i like the animation of each character, its jus, i see it as 16bit characters on 128bit systems...like id prefer CVS Iori than Iori from the KOF series...=/

lol and i prefer svc chaos Ryu over sf3 ryu, and Vega (Balrog JP) in svc chaos was much better looking than anything capcom ever did with him

I second that. Even Balrog never look better (the boxing guy).

I second that. Even Balrog never look better (the boxing guy).

oh hell yea! he looked far more realistic and i liked it that way, and i love VIOLENT KEN!!! so so hot...