neo geo battle coliseum

what 3? there is only 2 in this Game! and ALL KYOKUGENRYU OWNS YOU!!!!

I tot we have Mr. Karate, Ryo and Robert?!? :)

no RYO IS MR. KARATE (its the aged Ryo from Fatal Fury: Wild Ambition and Bukiri One)

you see the Art Of Fighting takes place in the 70's but they mixed it up a little so that they can be in KOF, but in the Fatal Fury Story lines (which i will call the flagship time line for SNK) they are all old thus Ryo is now in his 40's in the normal fatal fury timeline and about 50 in garou (thats why Butt is his pupil and not Takuma) and in NEO GEO BATTLE COLLESIUM you may notice the new sprites on Robert, he is still dashing and sexy in apperance but he looks far more mature thats problably why they didnt label game for him in his profile ( i bet SNK are going to use those spirtes for ART OF FIGHTING 4 which is in production as we speack for atomiswave. theres not much news about that game right now but i am assuiming its going to be based in modern day so everyone is going to be older and perhaps Robert and Yuri have a Kyokugen heir, Jan (kings brother )would be playable Butt would be in it instead of Takuma, and Rock is the Boss (being leader of southtown with a Anakin Skywalker theme to him *like starting off pure but then following in his fathers footsteps like his ending in Garou sorta implyied*

You are fantasizing now :blink:

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are only 2 Kyokugens and they roxorz...

I just figured out that Cyber Woo is from King of Monsters, but the gril wasn't there if I remeber...

That may mean that Andy is on his way too...

Also finally the TRUE samurai has entered the ring...

ALL HAIL SHOGUN MORIYA

And Goemon might be a really bad choice since the cool chars are as follows: Sasuke, Kamui, Karasu and Tenhou

If 2 of these dudes make it in Imma buy it and not download it...

notice the cool cameo dudes in the background

http://www.snkplaymore.jp/official/nbc/screenshots/ss32.html

Edited by axl

Hahaha... Freeman; the greatest character in Garou. :lol:

Why are you mocking freeman? I liked freeman... He's Remy's much cooler twin brother. :P

I'm not. I'm really saying (honest to god) that he's the greatest character in Garou

(Ah, maybe my lol lured you to the wrong direction.)

Damn, this has come a long way since I last checked it. Robert is looking awesome!

What's got me really excited is that this is the first chance outside CvS to play some LB vs SS matches. In LB's corner we have Kaede, Moriya, Washizuka, and Akari (I know the whole roster would be too much to ask for, but... why Washizuka instead of Kojiro? Why no Hibiki? And why not Setsun, he's just cool...) From SS we have Haoh, Asura, Genjuro, and Nak (why no Shiki???) Oh this is going to be so cool! Kaede/Moriya vs Haoh/Genjuro... too good.

wow! the jins have been added!!! i guess this time we wont really be needing Andy

and there looks to be room for 8 more characters...

so my wishes are...

1.Krauser

2. Kamui (ninja masters)

3. Hiedern

4. Hayate (Kizuna encounter)

5. Eiji Kisagari

6. the masked guy from fighters history

7. Janne d'Arc (world heros)

8. Kensou (from Psycho Soldiers)

wow! the jins have been added!!! i guess this time we wont really be needing Andy

and there looks to be room for 8 more characters...

so my wishes are...

1.Krauser

2. Kamui (ninja masters)

3. Hiedern

4. Hayate (Kizuna encounter)

5. Eiji Kisagari

6.  the masked guy from fighters history

7. Janne d'Arc (world heros)

8. Kensou (from Psycho Soldiers)

The Jins? :thumbsup1: