Fashion Section

-VIOLENCE-

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fashion is a manmade concept of how to raise one's attractiveness to a general form of the public.

I'll post some of my own fashion/hygiene tips here cause I own.

1.  Seasonal Fashion:  If it's cold, wear a jacket.  If it's hot, sit naked inside your basement.

2.  Color Coordination:  Black.  Black matches everything. 

Darker colors always go on the bottom.  Ie, black pants and a white shirt. 

Layers should match up, ie. white shirt and socks, black jeans and jacket. 

DON'T use too many colors!  Tie-die = suxxors!  Always have one or two colors to use as a base, for example blue and white.  The majority of your clothing should then consist of those colors.  If you were wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt, a black and orange logo on the t-shirt would not harm your style factor.  If you were wearing black jeans /w green highlights, your shirt would logically be either black or green.

Color schemes such as warm or cool also apply.  If your shirt contained 3 or more colors, but they were all "warm" (ie. red, yellow, and orange), the colors match well enough.  Do not, however, mix color schemes.

3.  Don't work too much:  Don't stand in a store forever trying to decide which shirt best matches with your socks.  If it's hot enough so that your clothing would actually reveal your socks, don't wear socks, simple concept.  These are all general guidelines, don't kill yourself over them.

4.  Don't spend too much:  You see this all the time.  People spend craploads of money on clothes.  I've seen people spend 70$ on a flockin' purse!  NO!  BAD!  Don't encourage such behaviors.  It was a tiny ass purse and was plain white, not a 70$ purse.  A 70$ purse covers most of your body and comes with extras, like a battery pack for your taser.  Some people commonly call these backpacks.

Brand names don't make a product good.  In fact, brand names are usually only there for you to show affiliation to a popular brand, even though you could get the same clothing for about a tenth of the price.  I buy my shirts at about 5 for 20$, whereas others will spend 50+ on a shirt just because it has a nice picture on it, huge waste.  Note:  Band t-shirts support the bands whose music you pirate, therefore you should buy them as long as the price doesn't exceed 30$.  My jeans are usually 40-50$, but they're usually inlaid with tight metal objects and are covered with pockets for use with any number of things.  These are not 61$ pants, these are 5$ pants.

5.  Don't stress over showers:  Spray yourself with lysol every morning, it's faster and has the same effect.  Unless you have hair over 5 inches, which most of you probobly don't.

You don't need hygienal products, you only think you do because you've been brainwashed by their advertising.  Most people have.  It's the world we live in.  The majority of people out there today have been completely numbed and are controlled by what they see on TV, which leads to a lot of the problems of people I hate.

More later, maybe.

hahahha, this is cute

;)

I hate brands like Abercrombie and American Eagle. Pieces of crap.

ooo

GryphonKlaw, has a hidden fashion sense since he hates those two clothing botiques.

don't forget banana republic,old navy, and american outfitters.

they sell new clothes with holes and tears in them so the rich can pretend that they shop in 2nd hand shops

*nod*

i think that's hilarious

I hate brands like Abercrombie and American Eagle. Pieces of crap.

ooo

GryphonKlaw, has a hidden fashion sense since he hates those two clothing botiques.

don't forget banana republic,old navy, and american outfitters.

they sell new clothes with holes and tears in them so the rich can pretend that they shop in 2nd hand shops

*nod*

i think that's hilarious

Well everyone has a fashion sense whether they like it or not, though most aren't as pronounced as yours. ;) I don't mind The Gap, Banana Republic, or Old Navy since they are all the same company and just sell different versions of the same crap at different prices. I had this cool cashmere sweater from Banana Republic but some shithead spilled hot cocoa all over it...flocking moron. The only reason I like those 3 is that they still sell plain clothes and aren't completely 2nd hand store ripoffs.

But I mainly shop at Goodwill, the real 2nd hand store stuff. :P My goal is to find a cool jacket kind of like the Tyler Durden jacket which was found at a thrift store by the costume person.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

the goodwill sucks, the best clothes are usually at the Salvation Army!!! and im serious too! especially for all those people who go for the androgynous look. not to mention for the best seasonal fashions, the fall/winter line is now and id rather buy a dead mans leather jacket for 5 bucks than a new one on sale for $300

"Im used to the finer things in life"

-Marcus

"May I rebuttle?"

-Marcus

i swear if he said "red sauce" in front of me i would have shot the flocker dead!

really cuz my cousin said Cap are for fag( das what he said not me :angry:) and das y he goes to Old Navy

HAHAHAHAHA! :P Yep, if you want to steer away from "gay" clothes, it's MUCH better to buy clothes that are associated with the NAVY! :lol:

I feel silly even responding to this, but what the hell..

Most of what I've got is Old Navy or 2nd hand store stuff. I like Old Navy because their stuff is cheap and plain. I prefer solid colors to logos and text, and ON is pretty good about that. Gap isn't hideous, but most of their good stuff is just overpriced Old Navy stuff anyway. I don't go for "vintage" at 2nd hand stores, just cheap.

I wear a good mix of colors, but most of my stuff is relatively dark (navy blues, olive greens, marroons instead of bright red, etc). Pants and shorts are usually cargoes for utility more than style, although I do like the look more than plain pants. Jeans used to be really baggy but are now down to "relaxed." I recently realized I have a ridiculous number of two-tone "ringer" tees. Twice, I bought one black w/grey to wear to work and when practicing judo (because they fit nicely and look good under a gi), and they were like 3/10 bucks so I ended up wth I think 6 total, 2 of them black.

The main exceptions to my solid-color scheme are a black Cowboy Bebop shirt with a large picture of Spike that my girlfriend got me, and a black Flogging Molly shirt with a large Skull and Crossed-swords logo on it. There are also a few white freebie Adult Swim shirts I'll wear because it's friggin' hot and I have no other white shirts. They're not too gaudy though.

Now that we speak of where people shop...

I buy most of my clothes at Hot Topic, which people seem to hate for some reason. After I have my leet jeans with uber amounts of pockets, I buy some band t-shirts to support them. All other shirts I get at Sams Club. Plain solid color shirts for 5$. I usually buy my shirts in a size larger than what I need, I prefer 3X, even though XL would probobly fit me just fine