Fashion Section

-VIOLENCE-

:(:lol: :lol: :lol:... No Comment

mmhmm, you know you wanna make a fashion section gamecop just a matter of time. :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright for all ya talkers, time to keep it down right now

MILAN,ITALY

--------------

logo_bk.gif

G U C C I

dolce.jpg *personal fav*

DOLCE & GABBANA

givenchy.gif *fav*

GIVENCHY

PARIS

-------

chanellogo.gif *fav*

CHANEL

img1057597445.jpeg

Jean Paul Gaultier

LV.gif *personal fav*

Louis Vuitton

etc etc. add more later :(

Fashion is a manmade concept of how to raise one's attractiveness to a general form of the public.

I'll post some of my own fashion/hygiene tips here cause I own.

1. Seasonal Fashion: If it's cold, wear a jacket. If it's hot, sit naked inside your basement.

2. Color Coordination: Black. Black matches everything.

Darker colors always go on the bottom. Ie, black pants and a white shirt.

Layers should match up, ie. white shirt and socks, black jeans and jacket.

DON'T use too many colors! Tie-die = suxxors! Always have one or two colors to use as a base, for example blue and white. The majority of your clothing should then consist of those colors. If you were wearing blue jeans and a white t-shirt, a black and orange logo on the t-shirt would not harm your style factor. If you were wearing black jeans /w green highlights, your shirt would logically be either black or green.

Color schemes such as warm or cool also apply. If your shirt contained 3 or more colors, but they were all "warm" (ie. red, yellow, and orange), the colors match well enough. Do not, however, mix color schemes.

3. Don't work too much: Don't stand in a store forever trying to decide which shirt best matches with your socks. If it's hot enough so that your clothing would actually reveal your socks, don't wear socks, simple concept. These are all general guidelines, don't kill yourself over them.

4. Don't spend too much: You see this all the time. People spend craploads of money on clothes. I've seen people spend 70$ on a flockin' purse! NO! BAD! Don't encourage such behaviors. It was a tiny ass purse and was plain white, not a 70$ purse. A 70$ purse covers most of your body and comes with extras, like a battery pack for your taser. Some people commonly call these backpacks.

Brand names don't make a product good. In fact, brand names are usually only there for you to show affiliation to a popular brand, even though you could get the same clothing for about a tenth of the price. I buy my shirts at about 5 for 20$, whereas others will spend 50+ on a shirt just because it has a nice picture on it, huge waste. Note: Band t-shirts support the bands whose music you pirate, therefore you should buy them as long as the price doesn't exceed 30$. My jeans are usually 40-50$, but they're usually inlaid with tight metal objects and are covered with pockets for use with any number of things. These are not 61$ pants, these are 5$ pants.

5. Don't stress over showers: Spray yourself with lysol every morning, it's faster and has the same effect. Unless you have hair over 5 inches, which most of you probobly don't.

You don't need hygienal products, you only think you do because you've been brainwashed by their advertising. Most people have. It's the world we live in. The majority of people out there today have been completely numbed and are controlled by what they see on TV, which leads to a lot of the problems of people I hate.

More later, maybe.

Old navy clothes yay ;)

meh, Fashion is not a big deal, But it is kinda funny to see ur girl friends freak out when you do a "Fashion no no"

Female fashion is completely different, and is written and pushed along mostly be anorexic b1tch3s who don't have enough food in them to think properly, and are usually on drugs because they're depressed from being so skinny. Females also often stress about fashion to the point of insanity, for reasons unknown. I can't tell you how many people I've seen come to school wearing complete crap outfits that they think look good on them because they saw it in Crack Whore Magazine. I mean, YM.

isn't Cap more of a female store than old navy, any way i buy brand name t-shirts that are made wrong or something like that and they cuz about $5-9 and for jeans $10-25. i don't c anything wrong with the 1 i buy than the 1 that cost twice as much. blue, white black, dark blue are my colors. sometime read and gray. i use Axe cuz i'm a nerd ;)