Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

I'm sure lots of people own this game by now. I don't and want to know if it missing any frames of animation or anything else.

All I know is that it has an Arranged Soundtrack. Which is awesome but I just wanna know how good a conversion it is.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best fix = Removing the input lag. I've had the Japanese version for some time now and it was worth the 150 sum dollars I spent ordering the special edition.

So it's a good conversion?

I've heard that the xbox one comes free with SF2Hyper Anniversary, but it is seperate for the PS2 right? That's what I thought.

EDIT: The PS2 is crap at 2D so how can it have full animation frames? The ram sucks.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

So it is even better than the DC/Arcade version!?

Wow!

I've heard that the xbox one comes free with SF2Hyper Anniversary, but it is seperate for the PS2 right? That's what I thought.

EDIT: The PS2 is crap at 2D so how can it have full animation frames? The ram sucks.

It sucks at in general speaks of RAM wise, but SF3 was in full swing for me. I don't know about the SFII/SFIII Aniversary set cuz I already own 4 versions of the game now :\

Talk about many. Anyways, the Dreamcast version had input lag and slightly easier "Arcade" A.I.

The PS2 version I could say is a full "arcade perfect".

SF2 Hyper is out in the U.S now?! eeek...must have :pissedoff:

its freakishly hard man, it aggrivates me knowin that i have that much trouble playin a game that i have flipped constatly when i was 8.....its super tweeked man haha. o well, gives me more reasons to play i suppose...

i still thought 3rd strike was 30bucks worthy 

i concur. the game plays faster than on the dreamcast, looks just as good, and controls better too - no more cramped index fingers from ramming on those poorly shaped DC shoulder triggers. i doubt that the lack of a nude Chun-li really makes that much of a difference. the only downside is no online play.

verdict - well worth 30 bucks. also when i picked it up i got r-type final for $20! score! r-type RULES!!! :pissedoff: