Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they did but you can find the scene via google :pissedoff: the movie sucked to me but i guess its as decent as it will ever get (compared to the live action one heh).

i'm still wondering if xbox version is still coming out within this year or will it stick to the 1/05/2005 date i saw at ebgames

Nude Chun-Li? [Johnny Carson] I did not know that. Weird, wild stuff. [/Johnny Carson]

How many times have I used that? :lol:

Enough times. :lol:

But yeah, the movie isn't the same without nude Chun-Li. B)

no more cramped index fingers from ramming on those poorly shaped DC shoulder triggers.

I have 2 dreamcast arcade sticks. But I still want it on a PS pad (either on the PS2 or wait for the emulated PC version) because using the stick either on my crossed legs or just in front of them on the floor gives me ultra pins and needles in my legs. Plus I think PS pads are better to play fighting games than sticks. I find the moves (super moves) don't work 100% of the time when using an arcade stick, but that's just me.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

I just realised why I didnt know 3rd Strike was already released.

It's because the bastards who converted it for PAL in England cut 3rd Strile out and I didnt know. The Anniversary collection is a budget title and while it does include the SF2 animated movie, it has had 3rd strike removed.

SCUM <_<

I just realised why I didnt know 3rd Strike was already released.

It's because the bastards who converted it for PAL in England cut 3rd Strile out and I didnt know. The Anniversary collection is a budget title and while it does include the SF2 animated movie, it has had 3rd strike removed.

SCUM <_>

What the f*ucking hell? Seriously? No wonder I never saw 3rd Strike here.

God damn.

Edited by Agozer

Yeah. I searched for Street Fighter on Amazon.com and then again on amazon.co.uk. The american has the SF collection, the movie AND Sf 3rd strike.

The pal only has the game and the movie. And is cheaper.