Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

that's the encrypted m1 anyway. bleh.

i tot m1 fix the sound?

No No !

There is no fix for the sound The reason why i say this is because the proper sound roms for ssvs have not been released yet The encrypted M and V have been released But they will never work in any emulator.

Edited by James

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is actually the third time he did this as his first post with samsh5sp was posted in xbox section as well which i already altered

james thx for the fba driver as it works great but theres one thing that bugs me now; after i load the game and go into dipswitches to use unibios, when i reset the game to use the bios it gives me an error that says: Error Loading uni-bio.20, requested by samsh5sp; The Emulation Will Likely Suffer Problems.

Edited by Prican25

Sorry guys if im being stupid ive read this topic over and over but still cannot understand how to get the uni bios version 2 to work with this rom.Im using kawaks.Your help would be most apprieciated maybe a step by step guide.Many thanks in advance Fire10

this is actually the third time he did this as his first post with samsh5sp was posted in xbox section as well which i already altered

james thx for the fba driver as it works great but theres one thing that bugs me now; after i load the game and go into dipswitches to use unibios, when i reset the game to use the bios it gives me an error that says: Error Loading uni-bio.20, requested by samsh5sp; The Emulation Will Likely Suffer Problems.

I used to always get this problem too

I figured out that I had to have the uni-bios inside neogeo.zip

try it

Ive tryed that mate maybe im not doin it right.Ive put the unibios.rom file in the neogeo.zip but still dont understand how to use it.How do i get to the uni-bios options to turn the fatalities on.like i said im using kawaks.many thanks for replying

Ive tryed that mate maybe im not doin it right.Ive put the unibios.rom file in the neogeo.zip but still dont understand how to use it.How do i get to the uni-bios options to turn the fatalities on.like i said im using kawaks.many thanks for replying

With kawaks, you have to put the uni-bios.rom file in the same folder as winkawaks.exe (or whatever the name of the exe is).