Samurai Shodown V Special

sammaz

• Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Press the start and coin buttons at the same time to enter the uni-bios menu. Then go to the cheat database, the uncensoring is there. About the v roms, please, please, please, read the thread before asking.

And use the edit button instead of posting three times in a row.

crap sorry mate didnt want a link just any news Thanks for your help mate

I know you didn't want a link. But if you had read the thread, you would've known that they aren't released yet. That's what I meant by "please read the thread before asking".

Good luck <_<

crap sorry mate didnt want a link just any news Thanks for your help mate

I know you didn't want a link. But if you had read the thread, you would've known that they aren't released yet. That's what I meant by "please read the thread before asking".

Good luck :naughty:

From now on, on every page. I shall put that in big red letters.

this is actually the third time he did this as his first post with samsh5sp was posted in xbox section as well which i already altered

james thx for the fba driver as it works great but theres one thing that bugs me now; after i load the game and go into dipswitches to use unibios, when i reset the game to use the bios it gives me an error that says: Error Loading uni-bio.20, requested by samsh5sp; The Emulation Will Likely Suffer Problems.

I used to always get this problem too

I figured out that I had to have the uni-bios inside neogeo.zip

try it

funny thing is i have unibios.20 in the neogeo.zip heh