Which is better PC or CONSOLE?

Aoshi

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

same here..but what if i want to get the x800 video cards from ati..than i wouldn't be able to plug that into my tv right? since you would need to get ati wonder::peopleseybrow:?

You can plug the radeon 9800 Pro to a TV, it doen't have to be the X800 model.

I go for the console, for you don't have to upgrade every few months and stumble through system requirements and bugs.

Also, when is the last time you played Street Fighter Alpha 3 on your PC? Fighting games are almost only playable on consoles. Same goes for adventure games. Ninja Gaiden on PC? Nope.

The PC specializes in certain genres, and so does console gaming. Counting, console gaming has more genres fit for it. That is why I like gaming on my DC or XBOX; variety.

Anon.

And If You Like Pc's And Consoles, Get A Tv Tuner And Huck Your Console To Your Pc :blink:

IN YO FACE CONCOLES! CAN YOU DO THAT WITH A PC?!

What I Ment Was Can You Play A Pc On A Console Like What You With A Pc And A Tv Card. And If Your Broke, Do What I Do, LOANS! Or "Borrow" Some Money. Then Go To eBay I Saw One For $20 After Shipping And Handling, But My Dad Didnt Like It So He Said No On Buying it. throwup3

And If You Like Pc's And Consoles, Get A Tv Tuner And Huck Your Console To Your Pc B)

IN YO FACE CONCOLES! CAN YOU DO THAT WITH A PC?!

What I Ment Was Can You Play A Pc On A Console Like What You With A Pc And A Tv Card. And If Your Broke, Do What I Do, LOANS! Or "Borrow" Some Money. Then Go To eBay I Saw One For $20 After Shipping And Handling, But My Dad Didnt Like It So He Said No On Buying it. :punk:

Yeah, parents tend to suck sometimes.

I Know Kanti, The Good Thing Is That He Bought Me A AIT Readon7000 64mb PCI Card As A late Birthday Pres, It Should Get Here By Wedsday, YAY! The Good Thing Is That It Was Only $44. NOW I'M GOING TO B) FINALLY GET VIDEO-OUT! :punk::D:D:D:D:D

I only have one thing to say regarding this.......

If you're a real gamer, it doesn't matter!!

However, for replay value I pick the PC.....cause you can't mod console games or patch em. (Yes, there damn well are bugs in console games and you know it)