Which is better PC or CONSOLE?

Aoshi

Me personally like pc's better

there upgradable

games look better

certain games are unplayable if converted to console (starcraft 64)

have more uses than gaming (my paperwieght conole when not in use)

well this is just my opinion

and in truth there are games

i like that cannot be played on my pc and only on consoles(for now) :P

and consoles do have a novel sense of purpose(pure gaming machines)

so what's you choice?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heh this is just what I was getting at in my last post.

I go for PC every time, but as for sheer enjoyment, consoles have brought the most smiles to my face over the years, where-ever its multi player, or divison play in PES 3.

But ya gotta have money if you want the the best from your pc.

These kind of posts usually stir up huge flame wars in most other forums. :P

But I am and have always been a hardcore PC gamer. I've never really been too fond of consoles. I've only owned the following: NES, SNES, TurboGrafx 16, and a Dreamcast (which I got this summer.) But I don't dislike consoles, they have some good games too and I play them at my friends' house.

Also, PCs are much more versatile which is what really appeals to me.

So to me PCs are better, but others might not think so. It's all opinion. But yeah...PC pwns all. :o

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Indeed, this is why many forums instantly close those " Which is the best next-gen consoles " topics hehe. This debate is yet pointless, we all know who's the winner for this thread, and obviously, best console debates lead to a huge flame what Gryph mentioned.

Heh, why choose? It's not like you can't get all of them!

Though computers are insanely more expensive. And you have to upgrade every few months to play the latest games, which makes it more expensive. But then, a lot of stuff on the PC is downloadable for free, making it less expensive...

But still, why choose? Get a job and get everything! What else are ya gonna buy? Food? Sheesh...

Personally I like them both. I dont have that money to upgrade my pc and i dont own that many games for my console. Pc can help me in school ( I cant believe i just said that), while consoles dont require to be upgraded every other year to play the latest games. So they're both good.

i think PC is better cuz us nerds cuz we know how to use it but for dumb ass that doesn't know anything they can play with their console.