Behold the Catchiness of Songs

Diso

Catchy songs are hilarious. They also start to play in your head at the worst times. Few times catchy songs started to play at the wrong times

1. Bowling for soup song for the whole day. Couldn't hear myself think.

2. Japanese song through out the whole AP exam. I would always hear Japanese instead of regular boring history >_<

3. Song during biology. Couldn't hear the teacher lol.

4. Tetris song during homeroom while I'm trying to concentrate on English Reading.

I have more but I can't think of them right now

Btw: Ignore that last post I made. The Evilness made me do it

I had the tetris song in my head all last night too. Because they played that simpsons episode where Homer fits all the simpsons in the car by arranging them like tetris figures! :P

(It was the episode where Homer became a food critic).

That TATU song was stuck in my head forever. Worst week of my life...it was finals. AAAH!!

Yes that TATU song was HELL.

The song that stuck to my head was the one for the endings for Tekken Tag Tournament on PS2. The same song over and over...

Also, when i was addicted to Final Fantasy X-2, both the FMV Songs(Real Emotion and 1000 Words) was stuck in my head.

Right now, I'm getting sick of the opening of Australian Idol and Big Brother. It also doesn't help when its televised everyday!!

"Die, All Right!" by The Hives, which contains a lyric that says "We gonna diiiiieeeeeeeeee!!!," was stuck in my head right before going on the Maliboomer, which is a ride in which it shoots you up instantly and the only thing holding you is a cable.

Not qu. Anon.

Edited by AntiWinner22

i had Du Hast stuck in my mind for the past week.........its still goin.......

Du Du Hast mish........then there was the week of offspring where i could only think of offspring songs lol