stupid ebay bids

Weirdy

soo..yeah, seeing as how there's a lot of incredibly stupid shiit on ebay, why not make a thread about em eh? Soo..yeah, the stupidest ones I could find are

the haunted rubber duckie

Used Old Nikes+Used Old socks

anyone else got any more? I was gonna post the bid with the Diablo II cd key, but I don't think it'd be allowed

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

soo..yeah, seeing as how there's a lot of incredibly stupid shiit on ebay, why not make a thread about em eh? Soo..yeah, the stupidest ones I could find are

the haunted rubber duckie

Used Old Nikes+Used Old socks

anyone else got any more? I was gonna post the bid with the Diablo II cd key, but I don't think it'd be allowed

that is unbelievable...

this always seem to bug me for some reason..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...bayphotohosting

Well what I'm about to say isn't really stupid, its more like fraud because only stupid people would fall for it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...3494848850&rd=1

So I was looking for CPU and motherboard combos on ebay to upgrade for Doom III, and I came across that cheap Athlon XP 3200+ and mobo deal. I was intrigued so I checked it out and then it hit me, this guy was selling an overclocked CPU and claiming it as an Athlon XP 3200+. The casual buyer wouldn't notice that slick language but I saw through it. Only once is the actual processor mentioned and then that's a complete fraud as well. It says its an "AMD ATHLON XP "MOBILE AXDA2200." The AXDA2200 does not have 512k of cache because its not a Barton core. Unless that's a misprint (which I doubt), then what he's selling is a massively overclocked cheap XP and posing it as a 3200+ by using deceptive language like "it's clocked at 3200+"

What a bunch of assholes.

Well First Of Al lThe Rubber Duckie Is Kool! And It's Kinda Funny To See That That Peaple Are Curently Paying: $6.50+$20 For Aol Cds Which THey Could Have Gotten For Free. Well I Haven't Seen Any Stupid Stuff Yet But I Have Bid With A Bad Seller.

i remember one the someone was selling a haunted vase and another ebay auction of someone claiming to have britney spears fart sealed in tupperware :P

there was also one for justin timberlake's piece of toast that was bitten by him hehe

just remembered a favorite one but don't know the link; it was a mother selling her son's ps2 with controller and memory card on ebay as punishment hehe

Edited by Prican25

it was right here my friend :P I found it off the RO fourms.

Anyways, I'm still waiting on my order of nothing.

There was an auction for a CD full of pics of an armless midget. It went for a dollar.

Oh, and I can't forget the inflatable church.

Then there was the one with the guy in the wedding dress, that made national news.

Finally, there was an old Hummer with a 50 cal gun mounted to it that went through. Of course, the firing pin was disabled (Therefore making it legal), but anyone who knows what they're doing can easily fix that.