Resurrection as Something

Diso

If ur given the chance to be ressurected, What would you be?  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd come back as a woman and be EXTREMELY promiscuous.

Hey, I'm a guy of course I'm gonna say that's what I'd do. :lol:

If I were a woman I'd be a whore. I'd be waiting at the docks for the sailors to arrive. :D

I'd come back as a woman and be EXTREMELY promiscuous.

Hey, I'm a guy of course I'm gonna say that's what I'd do. :D

If I were a woman I'd be a whore. I'd be waiting at the docks for the sailors to arrive. :ph34r:

Dude, seriously? :lol:

I'd come back as a babe.  I like to try out all the possibilities in life.  And I'm kinda perverted.

Yep I'm The Exact Same Kind'o Person, But I'd Stay In Hell For A While And, I'd Own It In A Little While, And Beat My Friend And Lord LordKanti To It, Then I'll Give It To LordKanti Before I Become A Chick.

If I were a woman I'd be a whore. I'd be waiting at the docks for the sailors to arrive  :flame: 

And Do You Think We Can Be Lesbian Lovers? Hey, Who Doesn't Like Lesbians?... Damn, I Need Some Porfessional Help.

Edited by 666Ghost

If I were a woman, i'd do all the nerds. Why? because this is a bash quote.

Edited by K`dash

LOL You know Fatal, somehow I knew it all along... I mean, c'mon: all those threads glorifying your sense of vanity and desperately attempting to convince members here of your desirability to the opposite sex -- as well as other men. :P I held myself back before, but yeah, it's very obvious.

Anyway, back on topic: I chose to stay in "heaven/hell" dispite the fact that none of us here genuinely knows if there is another "place" after this life. We are all still alive, aren't we? But whether there is something after this life, or just nothing, I'll just stay that way.