How Much Do You Trust Bittorent?

Plain and simple, do you guys trust the p2p sharing software.

I just did a re-format and hesitant about letting others touch my sexy beast of a computer.

oh yea i got rid of my nvidia 4200 series for a Radion 9800 series and added a hard drive with 60 gb, so now im at a 130 gb hard drive. :lol:

I only used it for BAMF's pie tracker, but then that stopped working for me. I tried using it for the GBA romset, but got pissed off over that when all the downloads quit working for me.

I tried portforwarding, which didn't work, so I decided that it's probably for the best.

I trust it lots, but only from sites like suprnova...

You know those links just come from different sites and stuff, people just submit them, and some are even annonymus submiters. :lol:

Edited by Cominus

I Have A Lot Of Faith In Torrents Espically Form Suprnova, The Only Problems I Found Are That Idiots Make Movies And Seed Them Ass CD Images In A S/VCD Format,

And You Can Never Really Tell If A Game Is The US Version Like A PC Raven Shield That Took Me 2 Weeks To Download And Ends Up To Be A UK Version(Non-Playable For Me).

Now Just Waiting For A Screener Or Telascyn Or Telesink Version Of White Girls To Sell! :lol:

quite lately, I have been addicted to using it, ever since I noticed a connection boost a few days ago, I was downloading from BT like I never felt before, its actually 20 times better than the last time I use it(very good download rate). Although I only go on BT for anime purpose and such. Still I never felt this before and I really got into it alot, more than DC++.