Why Are People Such Morons?

So if something isn't about games it's useless?

No, but talking about how the world is full of sh!t, terrorist kill people etc. etc. gets tiresome after a while....even more so if politics is involved.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but talking about how the world is full of sh!t, terrorist kill people etc. etc. gets tiresome after a while....even more so if politics is involved.

Well some of us like to talk about such things and there is nothing you can do about it. My advice to those that don't like these threads: when you see a topic started by random guy that sounds remotely politcal or about the real world, no need to visit it.

Well some of us like to talk about such things and there is nothing you can do about it. My advice to those that don't like these threads: when you see a topic started by random guy that sounds remotely politcal or about the real world, no need to visit it.

You got it BUB! :(:lol:;):thumbsu:

Edited by Cominus

You got it BUB! :lol::D:(:thumbsu:

Sounds good. Stay the flock out of my threads unless you have anything constructive to add :lol:

And seriously, some of you guys are the most apolitical fellows I've ever met - how can you be an adult of or nearing voting age in this day and age WITHOUT being extremely pissed off about the current state of world diplomacy?

Calling topics about politics 'spam' is just rediculous! No wonder so few Americans vote, if that's the attitude the majority of its citizens take! You have one chance every 3 years to make a difference, to TRULY have your say in the democratic process, you'd have to be INSANE not to take it!

Vote, you fools, vote! Unless you want a moron like Bush in charge again!

...And why was the Paul Johnson thread closed? Posting pictures about it is in bad taste, I agree, but that was important news! There's a difference between censorship to keep things pg-13 and censorship of important news and events. And anyway, it seems like half the threads that poor Emsley makes get closed. He's admin too, why don't people respect his authorit-ah?

Edited by random guy

You got it BUB! :D:):(:thumbsu:

Sounds good. Stay the flock out of my threads unless you have anything constructive to add :lol:

And seriously, some of you guys are the most apolitical fellows I've ever met - how can you be an adult of or nearing voting age in this day and age WITHOUT being extremely pissed off about the current state of world diplomacy?

Calling topics about politics 'spam' is just rediculous! No wonder so few Americans vote, if that's the attitude the majority of its citizens take! You have one chance every 3 years to make a difference, to TRULY have your say in the democratic process, you'd have to be INSANE not to take it!

...And why was the Paul Johnson thread closed? Posting pictures about it is in bad taste, I agree, but that was important news! There's a difference between censorship to keep things pg-13 and censorship of important news and events. And anyway, it seems like half the threads that poor Emsley makes get closed. He's admin too, why don't people respect his authorit-ah?

well I will say this. I was riding with some of my familiy and my uncle was talking with a friend and it turns out that some of his friends at the armory just got orders to go to iraq and the only reason that my uncle didn't get orders was that he wasn't on duty. So anyways chances are that my uncle is going to go too and that he will be called to go in too but maybe later but he wants to go with his crew becuase he a "track mechanic"(guys that work on tanks and stuff) and you know how americans love to break down tank in iraq. So any ways my granda was like why? tell them to flock off that you dont want to go that you want to stay, and he's like no "I can't I have to go, it's nice when your country provides all these nice things for you and good money but when they need you it's not right to abandon them, and besides we need the war" and my grandma's like why and he says "money, the war makes the money circulate, soldiers need food, clothes, medical stuff and people need jobs so who's going to get that stuff for the soldiers?"

yeah war maybe stupid but it's a natural part of life, I dont see you yelling at the romans for slaughtering the greeks, war has it's prices and it's rewards, so get over it.

You got it BUB! :D:(:thumbsu::lol:

well I will say this. I was riding with some of my familiy and my uncle was talking with a friend and it turns out that some of his friends at the armory just got orders to go to iraq and the only reason that my uncle didn't get orders was that he wasn't on duty. So anyways chances are that my uncle is going to go too and that he will be called to go in too but maybe later but he wants to go with his crew becuase he a "track mechanic"(guys that work on tanks and stuff) and you know how americans love to break down tank in iraq. So any ways my granda was like why? tell them to flock off that you dont want to go that you want to stay, and he's like no "I can't I have to go, it's nice when your country provides all these nice things for you and good money but when they need you it's not right to abandon them, and besides we need the war" and my grandma's like why and he says "money, the war makes the money circulate, soldiers need food, clothes, medical stuff and people need jobs so who's going to get that stuff for the soldiers?"

yeah war maybe stupid but it's a natural part of life, I dont see you yelling at the romans for slaughtering the greeks, war has it's prices and it's rewards, so get over it.

Yelling at Romans? WTF that over 1000 years ago and is done with... if you're going to pose a good argument, atleast choose a better example. :)

But war does make the money flow which is a positive thing but its not going to make as big of a deal as your making it out to be like it did in WWI and II. There isn't the same magintude of equipment production or distribution like what was needed back in the day. Most of the costs of this war are operational and rebuilding costs, not grand scale production which requires massive rehiring and crap. But hopefully this war will spur a big employment need.