Why Are People Such Morons?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another useless, biatch about the goverment/war, crappy thread again.

People must be critical of government and system in a true democracy. Sitting down and shutting up is not the right thing to do. If you don't like, don't say anything.

But this thread was supposed to be about something serious, how come it didn't materialize into anything except spam?

I'll tell you guys what this is about - I am sick and flocking tired of the climate of fear that abounds in the 21st Century. Because of flocking Bush and his cronies, people are now equating terrorist attacks with WEBSITES ABOUT NINJAS! Because of Bush they are saying 'terrorists are jealous of our freedom, so we must restrict freedom of speech in all areas, because if a 13-year old kid is allowed to write what he wants on a website, that'll mean it'll be easier for THE TERRORISTS to win.' I mean that statement does NOT make sense. It so doesn't make sense, trying to ponder the logic for too long would make your brain implode. But mostly I am sick and tired of the fact that the al Qaeda attacks get justified by, 'these terrorists are jealous of our freedom.' Now, 9/11 was a terrible tragedy, sure, and attacking civilians for government actions is very wrong, but if anybody just bothered to look into things for TWO MINUTES, they'd see that bin Laden attcked the US not because he is jealous of freedom (the man's a member of the Saudi Royal Family or something, he's rich as flock, I don't think he'd be too jealous of the US for that reason) but because of the US militaries' and governments' repeated butting in on the world's affairs, such as arming Hussein and helping him get into power when it suited them.

And skythe, flock you, I'm dissatisfied with the current state of world politics, and it's my right, nay my DUTY, to rant about it until I'm red in the face. And if you don't like it, in fact if you see ANY justification in George Bush's words claiming 'there ought to be limits to freedom', well you have alot to learn about what the concept of democracy means.

I'll tell you guys what this is about - I am sick and flocking tired of the climate of fear that abounds in the 21st Century. Because of flocking Bush and his cronies, people are now equating terrorist attacks with WEBSITES ABOUT NINJAS! Because of Bush they are saying 'terrorists are jealous of our freedom, so we must restrict freedom of speech in all areas, because if a 13-year old kid is allowed to write what he wants on a website, that'll mean it'll be easier for THE TERRORISTS to win.' I mean that statement does NOT make sense. It so doesn't make sense, trying to ponder the logic for too long would make your brain implode. But mostly I am sick and tired of the fact that the al Qaeda attacks get justified by, 'these terrorists are jealous of our freedom.' Now, 9/11 was a terrible tragedy, sure, and attacking civilians for government actions is very wrong, but if anybody just bothered to look into things for TWO MINUTES, they'd see that bin Laden attcked the US not because he is jealous of freedom (the man's a member of the Saudi Royal Family or something, he's rich as flock, I don't think he'd be too jealous of the US for that reason) but because of the US militaries' and governments' repeated butting in on the world's affairs, such as arming  Hussein and helping him get into power when it suited them.

And skythe, flock you, I'm dissatisfied with the current state of world politics, and it's my right, nay my DUTY, to rant about it until I'm red in the face. And if you don't like it, in fact if you see ANY justification in George Bush's words claiming 'there ought to be limits to freedom', well you have alot to learn about what the concept of democracy means.

*Bows before Random*

Anon.

People must be critical of government and system in a true democracy. Sitting down and shutting up is not the right thing to do. If you don't like, don't say anything.

But this thread was supposed to be about something serious, how come it didn't materialize into anything except spam?

I think Skythe is just pissed off because we've had these conversations before, and the only conclusion (before derailing) has been that Bush is a moron and there's too much violence in the world nowdays.

Besides, no matter how we critisize, it doesn't really change anything....hence "useless".

Edited by Agozer

I think Skythe is just pissed off because we've had these conversations before, and the only conclusion (before derailing) has been that Bush is a moron and there's too much violence in the world nowdays.

Besides, no matter how we critisize, it doesn't really change anything....hence "useless".

So? It doesn't mean we can't have them again. This is a Current Affairs board and this is a current affair. It is an important issue to discuss. If he or you doesn't like it, stay out, it's that simple. :lol:

And to add to random's post, another source (possibly the main source) of the terrorist problems stem from the Israel (and its allies) vs. Palestine (Islam) issue. That is the tinderbox of the Middle East. If and when that issue is resolved (which it won't), that would be a HUGE step towards to safety of the world.

So? It doesn't mean we can't have them again. This is a Current Affairs board and this is a current affair. It is an important issue to discuss. If he or you doesn't like it, stay out, it's that simple. :(

And to add to random's post, another source (possibly the main source) of the terrorist problems stem from the Israel (and its allies) vs. Palestine (Islam) issue. That is the tinderbox of the Middle East. If and when that issue is resolved (which it won't), that would be a HUGE step towards to safety of the world.

Yeah this is "current" affairs, at "1emulation.com" hence the emulation affairs. ;)

but on a side note these things really do go nowhere becuase all random guy does is be'otch about bush and his administraion just like fatal be'otches about gay guys looking at him funny... *shivers*... whether it's wrong or right to be'otch it's still be'otching and it's the same thing over and over, so theoretially this thread is spam. way to go ramdom guy, you spam as much as fatal but not as enertaining. :lol:

So? It doesn't mean we can't have them again. This is a Current Affairs board and this is a current affair. It is an important issue to discuss. If he or you doesn't like it, stay out, it's that simple. :(

Yeah this is "current" affairs, at "1emulation.com" hence the emulation affairs. ;)

but on a side note these things really do go nowhere becuase all random guy does is be'otch about bush and his administraion just like fatal be'otches about gay guys looking at him funny... *shivers*... whether it's wrong or right to be'otch it's still be'otching and it's the same thing over and over, so theoretially this thread is spam. way to go ramdom guy, you spam as much as fatal but not as enertaining. :lol:

Current Affairs

Talk About Anything Here, From Emulation To An Old TV Show!

So if something isn't about games it's useless?